Rameish's grados

just a fun picture I took with my Nokia 7250

its not much of a camera as you can see rolleyes.gif

from bottom left, going counter-clockwise:

SR-60,SR-80,SR-125, RS-1, SR-325, SR-225

post-2-1053480720.jpg

Oh God! it's gorgeous w00t.gif ........................the cat tongue.gif

Yeah...cute cat!

Seems like your pictures have a greenish tint to them and also out of focus. Perhaps a switch to different ISO, program mode from "close-up" to "auto or landscape" and spot metering may help.

oops...mobile phones may not have these features........?

Edited by Mackie

find me one of those functions in the Nokia 7250! biggrin.gif its a camera-phone. no way it'll compare to a real digicam. but its good for spontaneous pic-taking laugh.gif

My wife has the same phone as well, unfortunately no settings other than normal photo, potrait & resolution settings.

Cute cat, what's it called & what is it up to? Trying to package itself off overseas! laugh.gif

So did you listen to the HP-1000? happy.gif

my cat's a lil rascal. he's always up to some nonsense. he seems to like digging himself into plastic bags and boxes. here, its a outer box of this mirror I just installed, and he's just sorta proclaimed it his home laugh.gif anybody else got a cat? hehe..

hmm..this thread was supposed to be about Rameish's grado collection tongue.gif btw, for those of you who've been there, its quite amazing how many cans he's got right? biggrin.gif

N@Z, listened to it before, I drop by every once in a while when I'm feeling restless at home. hehe.

mackie has a cute cat too!!!

wub.gif

So does it sound like a US$700 headphones? wink.gifheadphone.gif

I remember prefering the RS-1s back then. but..it was just a brief session. in the end, my Sony CD3000s <---best! yeah.gif

lol... based on my impression, rs-1 was the nicest of the cans that I've heard.

But then again at 1.2 k.. to me is not really worth paying so much

Excuse me... mr Guy"BassHead"Ferd... tongue.gif

sport.gif

yes naz? ... heh heh heh...

I like the grado rs-1 sound.The sr-325 is quite good, 225 is also good. Based on my auditioning in rameish's place, I will choose beyer dt880 if I have the cash. It's truly a nice can. The bass goes very deep and punchy. hehe.. talk about bass again tongue.gif

But I would have preferred if the vocal is done slightly better on dt880. As it is, I think grados 225 or 325 outperforms 880 in vocals. But in terms of resolution and overall sound, dt880 wins handsdown. Most instruments sound very very realistic and nice, let's say compared to 225 which doesn't have the final touch, imo.

naz, maybe one day you should try dt770.. you will never know sekali u fall in lurve with this baby kekeke... or perhaps you can use them exclusively for rock or techno/trance.. but I think you don't listen to the latter hohohohoh.. kicking.giflol.gifw00t.gif