Sipher

Question abt HD200

Rameish realli appreciate your inputs! laugh.gif

most probably i get the PCII from u wink.gif

but not so soon i guess....coz i need to save up. yucky.gif

Ramiesh, please let me know when you have crafted a Canare connector cable for the HD200 as chatted last Friday. wink.gif

Mackie: Did you find out how much the CD63KI cost? How old is it?

I saw someone posted his cd63ki for sale..

abt 300 think.. I am not sure,

Hmm... is that a good price? Thinking of moving my existing CD80 into my bedroom & replacing it with a 'reasonable' model for my main rig.

Guyferd, where did u saw the cd63ki for sale?

i dont see it in the classifed section.

N@Z are u going to buy Mackie's cd63ki?

Depends, I just got back from our one & only high end shop here & they still have the McCormack CD transport I was eyeing a couple of months back. It cost $1K. Dunno... If I decide to go for it I'll bring my CDs, DAC & head gear with me to make sure I really like the sound.

My friend quoted the 63KI for $350 but we are not sure if it's a fair price. The cdp is rarely used as he's a guy who owns 3 turntables! Where does digital sound stands in his heart? None I assume.

I will get back to U guys with a firm offer and age. Otherwise, U guys can counter offer if U choose. He's a cool mate, so no worries.

Edited by Mackie

It's down to the age & how much it cost new then we can decide on the price. Sipher if you are interested in it go for it.

i'm interested in getting a CDP but have no idea on which brand n model.

since i think Marantz is a popular brand among audiophiles, i guess it cant be wrong.

Like what N@Z said earlier, i would like to know how much does it cost when it's new but i think it's kinda hard as the cd63 ki is discontinued...

hope the selling price is neg. wink.gif

just give mackie's friend a call or something.

for 350, it's quite a good value.. maybe can discuss abit more.

though an old model, I am sure it will still beat the cd4000.. which is the lowest end marantz cdp.Somemore the KI is the supposedly more refined version compared to normal cd63

It supposedly sounds warmer but fairly detailed and has good bass punch. My brother has one which he uses with his Audiolab integrated & TDL floor standers. He's a basshead like you Guy!