ablaze

R-10 power buy

just an interest check. managed to get my friend in Japan. so if some of you are seriously interested in the R10s (namely tee biggrin.gif), I could try and get him to ship one over. estimated ~300,000 yen shipping probably around 3000yen. + maybe a lil kopi-lui (coffee-money) for my friend?

you all serious or not biggrin.gif about $2.5kUSD or about $4k+ sin$ blink.gif

edit: I guess still considerably cheaper than the US$4k list price wink.gif

Look if anyone is going for this I guess I willing to choot S$50 to listen to it for 1 hr.

Hmm a thought get flashed across ablaze. What if the buyer who bought gets paid S$50 to let other listen to in for an hour. Then if there are 50 such people S$2,500 would be paid to the purchaser as rental LOL.

An idea for you not me LOL

lol. thats a thought to ponder! biggrin.gif I think the only one here who'll seriously consider this buy, other than you, will be tee. lets wait for him to see this holiday.gif

Whoo hooo! My wife would kill me if I got this one! But it's ohh so tempting! The $50 idea is good but where am I going to find 50 suckers... I mean potential enthusiasts.

Go on, make my day, ablaze wink.gif

stop winking tee! I can't tell if you're serious! lol biggrin.gif

seriously, are you interested? if you REALLY are, probably have to work out the details with you. you probably have to transfer a huge amount of money to me, so I can transfer to my friend to help you order etc etc if you're serious, i'll get him to start emailing the stores to check for stock.

lol... seriously, the r10 is too expensive!!

I mean... sure they are great.. but I doubt if they are worth that much.. prob this is what we say, as u go up the ladder the improvement is not much but you pay more and more tongue.gif

looking at the wealth of audio equipments tee has at hand, I wouldn't be surprised if he ordered the Sony R10.

Tee, don't mind if we can have a listen as well?

it will be really nice if tee can bring along his equipments for the next SG head-fi meet

lol.. I missed the first one.. huhuh..(weeping..)

Hi Oak, Guy and ablaze,

well, i was quite attracted to Rameish's idea of $50 an hr concept. But i m not sure how that could be implemented in another way, ie. pooling fund from our members to have a R10 secured for this club. Each time a member uses it, the amount is then deducted from the credit that he puts in. Any revenues from users who didn't chip into the trust fund will be distributed back to all the contributors proportionately. Would this idea work ?

And specially for ablaze, i have emailed you my account details... wink.gif

Hi everyone, I dun mind pooling in as well. The R10 is like the GOD of all dynamic headphones. Dun mind paying $50 for an hour. Count me in.

count me out lol.. I don't care whether it's the God.. but 50 per hr is just a daylight robbery( for me!) tongue.gif

lol.. maybe someday.. when I have the money cool.gif

Ablaze can you include me in that query as I'm trying to get 2 other guys to get in on this act possibly we can share the cost for 1 R10!