Sign in to follow this  
N3w_Typ3

Need Help in Looking for a long bag

Hi, guys can you all do me a favour or help me out, if anyone of you knows where to get a long bag ( length around 1.3 Meter +, width around 10 cm ).

And i prefered leather type, also must be tough because the item i going to slot in is gonna be very heavy.

if you all got any infomation of such bags can you please kindly send me a PM or E-mail to N3w_Typ3@hotmail.com.

thanks alot happy.gif

cheers

N_T holiday.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

Wow! 1.3m! I used to use bag for my long telephoto lens for shooting wild life but the lens is about 0.5m.

Good luck and hope someone can recommend u one.

Edited by fuwen

I second the duffel. gotta get it from beach rd or borrow from NSman, now NSF have trolleys-bag(watever it is called)

There's this nice Canterbury bag you can get. In sec. sch., the hockey team used that to hold their sticks. Can easily fit a full-grown adult in there. =)

Now NSFs all gd life liao, become air stewardess tongue.gif

I was thinking of a more rude word for it...starts with P..... tongue.gif

Anyway, i think a canterbury bag is pretty ex...depending on wat use N_T have for it, i think beach rd is still a good place to pick up a gd bargain for a bag of that size.

hmm thanks for all the input but i forgot to ask you all tell me where to purchase the those bags and appox how much would it cost ??

if the cost break down is reasonable then i am getting it !

err do you have any webbsite that had those pictures of how the bags looks like

O.o ya fox the Canterbury bag you had introduce sound intersting to me please tell me where to get it and how much it would cost ! happy.gif

thanks

N_T

I think you can try RSH for the Canterbury stuff. Shouldn't be cheap.. Probably more than $100+ for the bag, if they still have that model.. It's almost 1.8m long though.. Huge......

happy.giflaugh.gif hheeeheee i wish i could !

thanks fox i go check it put when i am free ! happy.gif

Boom!!!!

custom make them at beach road market. I know some shops do make custom bags for pretty cheap. You chose the material yourself. You can find them also at the shops adjecent to the market. There's one selling PVC textiles. Ask for the aunties on sewing machines. Gd luck,

hey thanks alot ! man will check it out after my term test laugh.gif