Northern Oak

SG Headphones Meet Dates Poll

Choose a convenient date ...  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Make sure you take lots of pics of the members with their gear & not just gears alone! Would be nice to finally put a friendly face to the IDs yes.gif

i'll try to make it whenever it is. but can't commit yet, as I've no idea what kind of schedule I'll have until then

innocent.gif hey Oakey! I'm saving up for a PreHead dude! I wish I could drop everything & see you guys even just to hangout & chat. I want Rameish to recommend me some cigars!

any day for me. i don have much things on.

Oak, u might want to put the list of pple on your first post of this thread for easy maintanence.

Good idea, you can update it as the thread progresses & saves you reposting it over & over.

innocent.gif hey Oakey! I'm saving up for a PreHead dude! I wish I could drop everything & see you guys even just to hangout & chat. I want Rameish to recommend me some cigars!

N@Z, hope you can get the Pre-Head soon. Since you can't make it this time round, hope I can meet you on the next meet.

Me too. Time for me to hit the sack & dream about audio nirvana! G'night all.

wow! prehead..

gd luck to u naz!! smile.gif

Ultimately that's what I will end up with. Decided to skip the Gilmore. Getting tired of the upgrading. Plus I need the preamp features for my other sources which eventually will be serviced, god knows when!

Edited by N@Z