Northern Oak

SG Headphones Meet Dates Poll

Choose a convenient date ...  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

matbon, so r u coming for the meet ?smile.gif

Mat did you see yesterday's paper, offer for B$490 return ticket plus one night stay at raffles + breakfast, offer till 30th June 2003! wink.gif

You don't need a baby sitter more like a chaperone to keep those wolf eyes in check! lol.gif

No lah N@z! it should be cheaper than that!!

Plus SQ cut down their flights to 3 flights a week. So some scheduling nightmares, because I need to travel with SQ to get Kris Flyer mileage. innocent.gif

Hi everyone!

Am totally new to both headphones as well as this forum. If i read the posts right i just bought guyferd's Creek. tongue.gif

Having lots of fun reading the posts and listening to my new setup at the same time. Just wanted to ask if a newbie is welcome to meet up with the experts? Think i should be able to drive and pick some of you up if transport is still an issue.

Hope to hear a positive reply. headphone.gif

Have car will travel. biggrin.gif

Of course you're welcome. You do have a creek don't you? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Rameish, looks like the transport problem can be resolved after all.

varian, I hope you don't mind driving a few of the sgheaphoners. Most of them are reluctant to bring their cd players because they don't have a car. And cd players are one thing we're short of.

Varian, if U happen to reside at the North-West zone, U will see Northern Oak and I flagging! party.gif

hihihi.. nice one mackie!! w00t.gif

varian,

Give me your email address and contact no. Let me know how you want the others who will take up your offer to contact you.

hi guys, yea.. varian is a nice guy, and he drives too.. probably can pick some of the head-fiers

lol

anyway, varian how is the amp? hope u like em laugh.gif

post impression of ur setup too!

wow!

looks like there's gonna be quite a number of people attending.

sipher, better turn up! I regret how I missed the first one in Jan!!

laugh.gif:D somemore this time got quite a no. of hi end gears

talk about prehead iihihihh (hand itchy) hammer.gif

well..i cant confirm as of now coz i'm a NSF n sometimes things need to be done at the last min (eg. guard duty mad.gif )

haha

hopefully i will attend n maybe i will bring mackie's CD63KI (if u all want to take a listen to it n it's not too heavy)

Hihi! cool.gif

Sure, I can pick some of you up, no problem! Just remember though that i'll be bringing a car, not a bus! Not sure if i can fit all of you in in one go, but multiple trips shouldn't be a problem if the routes are not too outrageous.

I stay in the north. Where are we meeting and is the date confirmed? I should be away in Bintan from 17 - 20 June, returning mid-day Friday. Only too glad to swim over for headphone meet preparations and to ferry equipment, heheh.

I'm not sure that i'm savvy enough to post impressions, this being my first setup et al. But i'll go look for a more relevant thread and give it a go. laugh.gif

Pipee, and everyone else interested,

Email : varianlim@bigfoot.com

MSN : varianlim@msn.com

Handphone no. : 9679-7485

Ciao!