Northern Oak

SG Headphones Meet Dates Poll

Choose a convenient date ...  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sipher, the cdp is all packed and I will be checking it for U...plus a good run of 3M stainless steel polish to wow U. Are U coming this weekend?

sipher: u bought the marantz? wow! that was quick!!

how is it? nice? happy.gif

Mackie: Thanks alot! yes i will be coming! wink.gif

Guyferd: i havent pay for it yet n it's not with me right now. hehe. but i'm definitely buying it if the condition is good.

woah!! great great! remember to post your impression of it when it arrives smile.gif

have fun!! happy.gif

Hihi! cool.gif

Sure, I can pick some of you up, no problem! Just remember though that i'll be bringing a car, not a bus! Not sure if i can fit all of you in in one go, but multiple trips shouldn't be a problem if the routes are not too outrageous.

I stay in the north. Where are we meeting and is the date confirmed? I should be away in Bintan from 17 - 20 June, returning mid-day Friday. Only too glad to swim over for headphone meet preparations and to ferry equipment, heheh.

I'm not sure that i'm savvy enough to post impressions, this being my first setup et al. But i'll go look for a more relevant thread and give it a go. laugh.gif

Pipee, and everyone else interested,

Email : varianlim@bigfoot.com

MSN : varianlim@msn.com

Handphone no. : 9679-7485

Ciao!

I'm staying in Woodlands, so would that be okay for you?

Hihi! cool.gif

Sure, I can pick some of you up, no problem! Just remember though that i'll be bringing a car, not a bus! Not sure if i can fit all of you in in one go, but multiple trips shouldn't be a problem if the routes are not too outrageous.

I stay in the north. Where are we meeting and is the date confirmed? I should be away in Bintan from 17 - 20 June, returning mid-day Friday. Only too glad to swim over for headphone meet preparations and to ferry equipment, heheh.

I'm not sure that i'm savvy enough to post impressions, this being my first setup et al. But i'll go look for a more relevant thread and give it a go. laugh.gif

Pipee, and everyone else interested,

Email : varianlim@bigfoot.com

MSN : varianlim@msn.com

Handphone no. : 9679-7485

Ciao!

Guys,

Those who need varian to transport your equipment, please contact him directly. I will be posting my address very soon. Most probably end of this week.

Varian, thanks for your help in advance.

Oh yeah before I forget. I hope everybody brings something. It looks like there will be a sizable amount of people who can make it. Don't care how small your contribution is. The more the merrier. I will most probably start a thread to keep track of who is bringing what. We need eveything but most of all sources like cd players.

I have 2nd dibs on the CD63KI should it falls through Mackie! happy.gif

Varian, If U can pick me up, I'm willing to bring along my MF A3CD, aside from power cords, interconnects and cones. I've also sms U. Thanks.

Pipee, agree with your suggestion so as to avoid duplication and ascertain a wide variety of items on show.

Naz, I'll keep U informed on the status of CD63Ki sale.

Edited by Mackie

I don't mind duplication. I just need to know so that I can plan how many tables, chairs, power points we would need. People can also chime in on what is best match with what.

hi all,

encouraged by Mackie to join in also, but I'm not sure if i can stay for long. I'll try to bring along a CD63KI or CD6000ose. One of them should be available to me at that time. Anyway where is the location and time? thanks.

Welcome ivan,

As yet, tentative date is June 21 and time probably 10am-6pm. Pipee and Oak will confirm the details later. Please check back for confirmation. Thanks.

hi all,

encouraged by Mackie to join in also, but I'm not sure if i can stay for long. I'll try to bring along a CD63KI or CD6000ose. One of them should be available to me at that time. Anyway where is the location and time? thanks.

ivancen,

You have to give me your email address.

Northern Oak, no problems picking you up. Have already replied to Mackie saying yes. biggrin.gif

Just let this taxi-driver know where. Email's probably the best way. laugh.gif