N@Z

Buyer Seller Feedback

Shall we add a sticky for Buyer / Seller feedback in the Classifieds  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have mentioned this before somewhere. So since we all like taking part in polls... lets put it down to a vote. It will be extremely helpful for newbies or members who have not dealt with anyone here yet.

There are pro and cons. As in ebay, any seller who has high credentials will attract potential buyers. However, any misunderstandings or personal conflicts may result in thread crapping. It could develop into a time-bomb. Harmony is at stake here. My choice? Abstain.

ps remember characters like blackadder?

Keep em coming. No constructive criticism will be turned down. At least we will know for sure & I won't bring up the issue further!

Hmm, just read Mackie's post and I actually agree. There are "members" with more than one "handle" who might (will) give themselves + ratings. Then you'll end up having to monitor even more. I think we need more moderators if you want to attempt that.

Having said that, this forum has exploded since Jan so I guess everything is possible.

Do we really need a buyer/seller feedback at the moment? Seems to me there are not many transactions around in SGheadphones. Besides that I like the "homely" feeling here. If we were to have the buyer/seller feed back, we maybe similar to e-bay and become "commercialized". Maybe we should just keep it simple for the time being and see how things goes.

With the explosion in membership, I would assume the number of posts would increase as well. We should start get some organization in here as well. A good example would be to follow head-fi i.e. amplification, headphones, tweaks, etc etc. With no organization, the threads and posts would be all over the place.

I think if we maintain the small community where everybody knows everyone else it would not matter much but if we have constant growth with 'outsiders' & newbies it will be of some help, possibly for the future.

Presently there is alot of quiet members or members with multiple IDs. I'm curious who the other 2 voted for YES as I assume both of you voted abstain.

I agree we need at least one more 'local' moderator. Personally we need to have a seperate section for our general ramblings in the main forum that way it is easier to sift through the past post if you are looking for something in particular.

I prefer it to be the way it is right now.

I agree with mackie and rameish. There isn't really a point in giving feedback. besides, there is not much transaction going on.

The worst is when someone played a fool and gives themselves ratings.. scary man

then they will start criticising about other people(and have multiple ip just to have fun... blackadder is one eg)

Please vote 'no' if that is you preference rather than 'abstain' so as not to confuse the poll.

I would prefer not to.

I think its better to post your experience in a thread if you had dealt with the seller before. But of course the fact that someone can create additional accounts to blackmouth or praise himself is possible.

So far echoloft and xtremeplace is doing fine right?

I'm new so getting the hang of this forum still.

I like it as it is for the time being so voting "NO" for now.

Mat

Xtremeplace and Echoloft are local forums.

After serious considerations, I reckon the votes should be a straight Yes or No. Abstain seems conservative and vague.

My vote is NO.