Sony MDR-SA5000

whistling.gif

from what I've read, one word seems to sum up the sound:

hyperdetailed

plus, I think they look pretty as hell.

how long can/will I resist? lol

w00t.gif ....

ablaze gives in to the dark side once again!! w00t.giflol.giflol.giftongue.gif

ps. it seems to resemble the mdr-F1 a little.. very sleek and futuristic looking! party.gif

Edited by Blues

Huge headband! Look at the writings on the box in the pic's background, hehehe!

I think I'm going to write to Sony Singapore to find out if they will bring in this beauty(beast for some others). tongue.gif

Apparently these are going for $380-$400+ in the states. Might be worth shopping online for.

Drop me a mail if someone's interested. I can get it cheaper. biggrin.gif

Edit** My mistake, upon conversion, those from states as quoted above USD$380~USD$400+ seem almost comparative if not cheaper. But I my pricing are those brand new ones. happy.gif

Edited by idkfa

Those that I quoted prices for are new as well, afaik. Of course used ones are more likely to be in the lower end of that price range. But I haven't been following the price threads closely as I am not in the market for new cans myself. Just a heads up for those who may be interested. Anyhow, what's the cheapest you can get them for, idkfa?

Well, those cans go for madness at the sony suggested retail price of 77,700yen(SGD$1120)=[. But the stores in electrical town retail for around 51,000 yen. I can probably get them around the 47,000yen~ mark. After conversion turns out to be ard SGD$730ish?~. Those REALLY interested, I can get them at a lower price from a friend. But not that spectacularly lesser lah. PM me if you want happy.gif