Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The mini D70 users thread

By request, thread split from Tropicalrip's Digital Camera thread.

Specifically for Nikon D70 DSLR users (including anyone wanting to discuss about it) and anything related - be it accessories, functions, photos etc.

da_man.jpg

Edited by N@Z

was really bored today so I read the first few pages of this thread again and look what I found! tongue.giflol.gif

quote:

"OK whoever gets the D70 1st owes the other a 'belanja minum' Hehehe!"

N@z we will be waiting for u to come to SG and belanja us minum heehheheee w00t.giflol.giflol.gifyeah.gif

Sure thing dude! beer.gif

Have you added any other goodies to your D70 arsenal?

yayy! w00t.gifkicking.gif

Not yet! 2 days ago I just got this Crumpler bag though!(2nd hand) - first hand is just too rich for my blood! close to 200!! eeeks!! wacko.gif ... overpriced

I will try to get a snap of it v soon laugh.gif ..

been contemplating to get the 50mm f1.8 .. maybe I will get it soon enough! earlier than the flash unit! Dun seem to need the flash for now.. maybe can save up for later biggrin.gif

what about u? any new addition to the big family? laugh.gif

A very newbie attempt to collate all the image ! yucky.gif

user posted image

No new "additions" yet. Still contemplating the VR lens w00t.gif

How's about a shot showing the compartments of your Crumpler bag. My small Nikon bag is running out of space at the moment, a new lens would definitely mean I need a new larger bag.

Medium-sized bag.. probably can handle 1 body with medium lens attached put into middle portion, the side can take at most one 80-200mm, then the other side is for a flash? just nice hrm..

user posted image

post-4-1107530602.jpg

Edited by Blues

Thanks!

I think my present bag appears not much bigger than yours. I need to be able to fit (besides the camera+kit lens) at least one zoom, the prime lens, flash, extra batteries, the bounce dome, blower/lens-pen & some other misc small items. Without the zoom lens it's already full now.

bag.jpg

N@z: such a huge blower! Pit it against mine and we will have goliath vs david show! lol.giflol.gifblush.gif

Q00: Yeah I was actually looking to buy a brand new Safrotto bag.. the CF-100 to be exact(<$100). It looks damn good in the sand khaki colour but then TCW ran out of stock until after CNY so I decided to just get this crumpler since there is no point waiting and leaving my camera at home.. maybe can do lots of shootings during cny tongue.gif

tropicalrips: I see.. I've looked up the E-300 review on dpreview and indeed it looks good.. the extra resolution might come in handy wink.gif

augustine: Lol!! lol.giflol.gif

Thank you blues! Thats quite a looker of a bag... reminds me of those safari shooters!

No... I would've loved to attend but sadly I think my sch days end quite late on that day.. sleep.gif

I saw you there.. ur nick 'Ungku' rite? w00t.gif

report back to us your findings! tongue.gif

Just got a new addition.. a SLIK 500DX .. feels much better than the Manfrotto 190proB that's highly recommended in clubsnap rolleyes.gif

not sure what the 500DX looks like, i hav the pro 340DX they should look about the same, more chance to post pics Blues tongue.gif lets see how much different they look, i go take a shot of my SLIK laugh.gif