Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

8.7 on the richter scale

So you guys didn't feel a thing last night? Heard so much about in the news today. Hope everything is ok.

I was playing games...so the only rumbling i felt was from the subwoofer behind my head...

I don't think this is the time for smilies and insensitive comments. The "tremors" are taking innocent lives elsewhere. Sigh. Sorry I just can't contain my grief. I feel really sorry for the victims and their family. Hopefully the casualty rate can be kept as low as possible, and may this be the last catastrophe to hit the region, and the world for that matter.

i was up watching anime the whole night infact i felt the impact too. I was sitting on my arm chair in front of my PC and i felt suddenly the chair kept rocking for some reasons. At first i thought it was b'cos i am too tried and my head felt giddy ... but i just notice that the shock is real .... ( because i slept at 5 in the morning )

i would like to send my condolence to those victims who are affected

Hmm i believe this early this year and late last year .. was a very bad time ... major earthQuake have hit the people very very badly IN asia.

Hope peace would come for a chance.

edited: from not real to real.

Edited by N3w_Typ3