Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Happy Birthday Lekguan!!

holiday.gifbeer.gifHappy Birthday lekguan! party.gifholiday.gif

17 already eh..?? so no longer a kid? tongue.giflol.gif

just joking hehhee.. so what present r u getting for yourself this time! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Edited by Blues

Happy Birthday !!!

Happy Birthday young man.

Ask for money so you can buy the stuff you want!

Cheers! Opps...kid too young to have a drink still. :-)

Happy Birthday Lek Guan, may you birthday wishes come true

Happy Birthday! holiday.gif

It's great to be young, wish I were always 17 (no A Levels...) laugh.gif

It's great to be young, wish I were always 17 (no A Levels...) 

So sad thats not the case. This year aleady have to do Project Work. Thats already A lvls. Now we also have some SPA (dont know what School-based Practical Assessment). Blues lucky, he can do more practicals and choose the best 4 (or is it 2? i'm also not sure). My year now all SPAs are counted in A lvs. and the first SPA is coming up in a few weeks both for Physics and Chemistry. Oh my, I was thinking like, UH? I just got my O lv result and I'm doing my As now. LOL biggrin.gif

Changed my handphone to a K700i (Hey its quite cheap and good, $148 w/o trade in 2 year plan). Because my Samsung S300 screen went bonkers just-in-time. Sad.

I've also got to buy a graphical calculator because I'm taking further maths subject. Thats some 200 bucks. Wonder where my bday money went. LOL.

Thanks everyone! Didn't check the forum yesterday because I was kind of shagged after my 3rd language lessons which ended some 1930. Plus a whole day worth of school beforehand. Anyways wub.gif

Edited by lekguan

Lol, $200 can buy Ew9 liao. Learning nihon wa? wink.gif

It's good to be in working life, got more money to spend. tongue.gif Work can be fun too if it's your interest..

hahhaa... graphing calc.. I just borrow from the school.. tongue.gif save me the 160 bux ...

but seriously it's not much of a use.. even now doing statistics I hardly touch it w00t.gif

btw my PW got band 2 hee hee... not fantastic i know sleep.gif ..

It's great to be young, wish I were always 17 (no A Levels...) 

So sad thats not the case. This year aleady have to do Project Work. Thats already A lvls. Now we also have some SPA (dont know what School-based Practical Assessment). Blues lucky, he can do more practicals and choose the best 4 (or is it 2? i'm also not sure). My year now all SPAs are counted in A lvs. and the first SPA is coming up in a few weeks both for Physics and Chemistry. Oh my, I was thinking like, UH? I just got my O lv result and I'm doing my As now. LOL biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone! Didn't check the forum yesterday because I was kind of shagged after my 3rd language lessons which ended some 1930. Plus a whole day worth of school beforehand. Anyways wub.gif

I went through all that last year, and seriously compared to this year, J1 life is nowhere near as stressful or busy as J2 life... Currently doing Triple Science in HC.

My batch was the first batch to go through SPA btw, so it was an even more painful process as a lot of stuff had not been standardised and we were witnessing changing instructions and criteria all the time. Even teachers were not clear. We're still having SPA this year, but at least things have improved... Be grateful you only have to do 2 SPAs, I had 3!

And we were also the last batch to do full-fledged PW. Your version has been toned down greatly, afaik. We had to prepare numerous documents, and take minutes for every single meeting. I believe at the end of the year, my group's file was filled with almost a thousand of documents and threatened to burst the file. It was such a torment every one was cursing PW, and MOE finally realised how repulsive (I meant to use the word "disgusting" sleep.gif ) it was and scaled it down. The only cheer abt PW is that I got a band 1 ultimately (in fact results were released yesterday), but I still abhor anything to do with it.

Talk about tough luck - first batch to do SPA and last to do complete PW. Everyone is lamenting that all our seniors and juniors actually have much easier lives...

I took a 3rd Language last year too, at MOELC. Now I miss classes ending at 7.30pm. Haha.

Ok not gonna turn this thread into my ranting column, but in essence, enjoy J1 life while you can!! kicking.gif

Edited by Absolute0

OT abit...

absolute0: hrm I've always thought that you're some few yrs older... wacko.gif

never expected u to be the same batch as me hmm tongue.gif

I didn't know I have a junior around here. lol.gif I'm in 78, Ares Fac.