matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

Savage Garden - Affirmation etys.gif !

Edited by Blues

Utada Hikaru - First Love

I dun understand a word of it...xcept the english words but the way she sings n conveys the song's emotions just makes me wanna weep...

watching that sappy jap drama with this song as the theme song didnt help either lol.gif

Funky Indian flava

SAVE0109.jpg

Surprisingly well recorded alternative Brit rock album. The basslines & guitar work is really groovy!

SAVE0110.jpg

I didn't know I had this album, still in shrinkwrap.

The Chieftains - The Long Black Veil

Collaborations (vocals) with - Sting, Mick Jagger, Sinead O'Connor, Van Morrison, Mark Knopfler, Ry Cooder, Marianne Faithfull, Tom Jones and also The Rolling Stones

Cool track - the cover of Rod Stewart's "Have I told you lately that I love you?" (Van Morrison vocals)

post-4-1063200093.jpg

Edited by matbon0013

lee ritenour - wes bound, tribute to wes montgomery

Cool track - Waiting in Vain

The most unexpected track on the album is Maxi Priest's reading of Bob Marley's Waiting In Vain. "I had always liked the tune, and I had a feeling it might work as a Wes-type melody. The nice thing about Maxi is that he has such a natural, soulful approach, and it was so great to put my sound with his." lee ritenour.

post-4-1063205081.jpg

Edited by matbon0013

Woyah! Borrow me both CD nanti! I lend you my Chefitains CD & an actual Wes Mongomery, 24Bit remastered CD.