matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

Jay chou - Ye Hui Mei sony.gif

'Qing Tian' is a very addictive and catchy rock ballad ... I find myself listening to it again and again yeah.gif

this sounds like repeated posts... very funny if you post before and post again hehe...

BTW now listening to MP3 collections.

Well my comps maid Hard Disk died. Most of my music is gone too, mad.gif

Disturbed - Believe is still one of my faveorite albums I was distrught without it until today. It has been ripped by EAC. laugh.gif

Yeah I got EAC to work so from now on Ill rip with EAC.

Scooter - Push the beat for this Jam

some fun club music haha.gif

Been listening to everything thrown at me in the clubs - plenty of DOOF DOOF dance beats kicking.gifkicking.gif

Bon Jovi - Crossroad (US press)

pretty good cd. My fav from this cd is still someday I'll be saturday night, always and bed of roses wink.gif

john scofield - up all night

spring heel jack - amassed w00t.gifyeah.gifheadphone.giflaugh.gifkicking.giflol.gifbeer.gif

Listening to alot of V10 engines screaming in unison right now.

Jay chou - ye hui mei

Qing tian. The opening acoustic guitar growls and resonates wildly to the picking. Following that is the quick drumbeat which has a tight , deep and impactful snap to it. Jay's vocal is forever so mellow and mesmerizing. The electric guitar accompaniment carries the melody and emotion throughout the track.

For the last 30 sec, Jay does his usual rap which is superb! and the song ends nicely with the last strum of the acoustic guitar.

Edited by Blues