Rameish

Said goodbye to my HP-1

It's none of the above listed people. And even if the guy didn't buy the HP-1's now, I'd hit on it before mat.. LOL. Oh well.... Gotta go E-bay & Head-fi hunting now I guess..

Only because they are neutral & you prefer bright sounding cans.

maybe. but each time I've listened, I thought they were nice. but I wasn't really overwhelmed by how absolutely fantastic they were's what I meant.

hmm..wonder who bought them..maybe pipee? wink.gif

Word has it on Head-fi, Fabio has a pair... you guys got any cute sisters to distract him so we can swipe it off of him? whistling.gif

Subtle wasn't it Mat?

lol.giflol.gif hehehe... cute to see you all pondering who's the new owner!!

I actually knew it one day before the can was even bought

But I will not burst open my mouth before rameish yawn.gif

Since you put it that way Guy... I couldn't care less! whistling.gif

Reverse psychology but let's not derail the thread as we usually do! biggrin.gif

muahahahah!!! got it !! naughty naughty!! hammer.gifhammer.gifppth.giflol.gif !!

i would like to have this classic but i am overseas working now....Rameish any second chance ? wink.gif

OK I bought them biggrin.gif ...I've been listening to them most of the day and I really feel that I can give up all this headphone madness and build up a system tweeked for them.

The surprising part is that they don't do anything thing exceptionally well. I mean the HP-1s don't have the resolution of Etys or the extension of RS-1s or the soundstage of HD600s/Beyer880s, but when I listen to them I stop thinking about frequency response, soundstage etc. Its just about music. Pure bliss rolleyes.gif

Back to listening

great!

rawhit, remember to post the review on this baby!! would really love to hear it.. perhaps you can compare them to your etys too laugh.gif