Rameish

Said goodbye to my HP-1

then matbon you should ask doraemon to lend you his timemachine and go back intime where the hp-1 is still in production. Lol.. then you can buy as many pairs as you want and bring back some surplus for sale lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!!

lol.gif Doraemon, I like him! Do you have his email address. tongue.gif

Seriously, I was in the market for the one Rameish just sold but held back too long. The timing was a bit off and a few sales of mine (in another forum) fell through badly. I didn't want to commit until funds are available so, maybe next time!

I had a long talk with a good friend of mine about it too!! tongue.gif

then matbon you should ask doraemon to lend you his timemachine and go back intime where the hp-1 is still in production. Lol.. then you can buy as many pairs as you want and bring back some surplus for sale lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!!

oh how abt asking Digimon and Pokemon to help out also? See whether they can us "magic" or "power" or whatever to "generate" a few pair for u lol.giflol.giflol.giftongue.gif

blink.gif

I was surprised at the number of adults who are still watching these cartoons biggrin.gif

I know these things are cute.. but.. but.. you are overaged to watch them lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!

btw, we're going off topic tongue.gif

i m young at heart heehee tongue.gif

though my experience with HP-1 and RS-1 has been very little I can see why some body would prefer would prefer the RS-1s. These phones do get many things right and definitely fun phones to listen to.

I personally think that ety lovers might like the HP-1s as they share many qualities. Both are very neutral cans but dull or boring is not how would describe them

Edited by RawHit

rawhit, any chance you would be at the meet? i'm an ety lover myself and is waiting to hear how good it is compared to them since they have many similar traits.

I've heard it once though but need to listen to it again after having my brain/ears washed by etys.

rawhit, any chance you would be at the meet? i'm an ety lover myself and is waiting to hear how good it is compared to them since they have many similar traits.

I've heard it once though but need to listen to it again after having my brain/ears washed by etys.

unfortunately I won't be able to make it to this meet. I'm leaving singapore tomorrow and my plans of coming back are not fixed yet.

I would have loved to be at the meet as there are quite a few cans which I would like to listen to, particularly the ablaze's Staxes. Ofcourse meeting the sg head-fiers would have been great too rolleyes.gif

I had expected that - a handsome deal I hope (don have to answer that bit) LOL. Have you ever thought of supplying Stax to the US market Ablaze! LOL.

nah. it wasn't that much really. BUT just enough that auditioning the Staxes at home for a lil while didn't cost me much (if any) wink.gif

There are cheaper ways of auditioning headphones ablaze! Unless it was a done at a profit or break even! wink.gif

IMO, I agree with a post pipee made. the best way to "audition" something is to actually own it for a while, and LIVE with them and see how they fit with what you have. listening to it somewhere else's just not the same: different source, different cables, different environment..for me, it doesn't work sleep.gif

Yes but your supposed to LIVE with it not have a FLING!!!