Sign in to follow this  
jmilo

Headphone recommendations for ipod?

Headphone recommendations for ipod with lienout and amp? i dont need IEM's as i already got um2...i listen to anything, be it jazz, classical, rock, pop, rap, r & b....

thanks guys!

How about trying the Grado SR60? You should mention your $$$ for a headphone....... Can the mod delete his repeat post? tongue.gif

Edited by [J]-ohn

Hd 280 Pro? With your amp, I don't think think the 64ohm impedance is a problem. Overall a decent can, with some nice bass after burn-in. It's closed though, so sweaty ears might be a problem. tongue.gif

looking into DT880/HD650 or 585? or Grados? or ATs? anyone could help me along this price range? unsure.gif

still need help...now limiting choice between DT880 and HD650....listen to mostly rock, pop, r&b...and will use it with my Hornet...need your expertise on this...thanks guys...

since u already have an amp, then may i suggest u get something that work wonders with the amp?

maybe the DT880? heard so much about it at head-fi..

yah...im really into getting the DT880 (2006 version), but got word from Jan Meier that the new DT990 (which is now priced more than the new DT880) is better than the new DT880...

how about the AKG K701, any comments on this (for those who have used it)...

if i remember correctly, Albert of Anything Audio mentioned that the new DT990 is the flagship model, while the old DT880 was the flagship model.

yah...im really into getting the DT880 (2006 version), but got word from Jan Meier that the new DT990 (which is now priced more than the new DT880) is better than the new DT880...

I think the K701's have a sweet and wonderful midrange. The bass is definitly there(don't worry, folks, for those who've been through their 501's, its finally back!). Clarity and details are superb. Good buy for such a low price imo...

I think the K701's have a sweet and wonderful midrange. The bass is definitly there(don't worry, folks, for those who've been through their 501's, its finally back!). Clarity and details are superb. Good buy for such a low price imo...

so probably im now looking into the DT990 2006 model...but also thinking of buying the AKG K701..oh my...there goes my wallet again... blink.gif

i wonder what my wife would say?...lol

if i remember correctly, Albert of Anything Audio mentioned that the new DT990 is the flagship model, while the old DT880 was the flagship model.

so what Jan Meier (from Meier Audio) said is correct...i wonder who already sells the new 2006 models locally?

just checked with AA for the new beyers

he told me that they're expecting it to come in feb

so you've gotta hold on for another month laugh.gif, if you want to try the new models