Sign in to follow this  
Kippei

Tubes amp

for those who's still facing problem with buzzing or hum, but no such thing when the vol pot at min or max, I've got the way out smile.gif

trying tying the output jack's ground to the earth of ur mains

this eliminated all my problem with this problematic source. with audigy2, there's no ground loop problem ( I assume that's due to ground loop)

is this interpretation correct, huangyong?

the opamps make differential output then converted back to single output by the transistors?

i see, it makes the circuit complicated but you don't need high-pass filter anymore

nice

how do you end up with 511 ohm for the resistors vlue, btw?

i see that you try to make balanced inputs for the opamps

you might wanna add a resistor to the positive input of opamp #2 too, i think

perhaps 511/2 ohm to make it balanced as well

ok.. to fully understand the circuit, you need to go back to Gilmore Dynalo circuit. the output before going to the final stage is differential. so in-order to use the output stage, you need to feed it like that ,which is troublesome, only ppl like you and me will think of this stupid idea..wahahaha.. tongue.gif

you can dig out the discussion thread of this in head-fi. 511ohm because it's specify in datasheet, any reasonable value will do

just won a few pieces of RCA 5963

those who want to get from me, please PM and for cost of each, I'll inform you thru pm also

btw, if any1 wants to get together, I'm thinking of RCA clear top. local price is SGD 55. however, from ebay is much lower. pm me regarding this too, ASAP pls (auction ending soon)

thank you so much , kube laugh.gif

wanna pm me your msn/contact number so that we can meet up on friday?

edit: check with the shop for the LED's voltage too, my multimeter broke and i dont think i'm getting a new one until this month end when my dad gets back from overseas trip

Edited by siriuz