Sign in to follow this  
adhoc

brothers, need some help

thanks guys for all the advice. it's nice to know that there are some ppl out there who care and are willing to share.

well, actually sometimes i think i am completely over her, but sometimes without warning i'll feel sad again. it's like hepatitis b, you have it inside you but you never know when it's going to flareup.

in all fairness though, these 'flareups' are ocurring less often. started this thread in the midst of a particularly bad one. thanks again for all the advice and well wishes.

in the meantime, i'll remember bummer's advice particularly:

In the mean time, keep listening to music and take it easy. 

My 2 cents worth

From the sound of it she was confused yet liked you. In a way attracted to you yet she did what she did.

I can't tell u what u can do to win her back... but as with others and no matter how hard it is, I reccomend you get ur mind off her... only time heals.

i think you should just forget her....she's not the only pebble on the beach.....moreover you 're still young, so you are still "in the market"!

just move on, even if you ever get together again, do you think it'll last? That's the Q to ask yourself.

adhoc, although I'm very much older than U, I hate to say your predicament is part and parcel of life.

The girl is obviously smitten by puppy love and as much as U care for her, she's bound to be dropped by her former teacher. Let this be a lesson and experience for her.

Think of it this way, U're good looking (I know cos' I've seen U) and shouldn't feel insecure in BGR. Her current behaviour has revealed to U how immature she is and let this be a caution to U. Even if the third party is not her ex teacher, any guy on the street will be able to sweep her off her feet and this forewarns of a weak emotional entanglement between U two.

On this notion, how far would U two last? I don't wish to brag but I started dating when I was 14. Along the way, I used to feel my partner would be a steady girlfriend or potential life partner. How wrong it was! The world is much bigger out there and so is the variety.

Take this as a cause for a relook of choices in life and better your studies and most of all........your music interest and audiophilia!

Edited by Mackie

mackie, WAH KAO MAN i am blushing like siao now man!

you're too good man.. blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

AND Mackie has a beautiful wife now, too. rolleyes.gif

I know cos' I've seen [her]

:-)

Hey adhoc.. finding the "right" one shouldn't be this hard and this painful. You'll know it when it happens. Keep the music alive!

(And all the best in love, life and everything that you do.)

wah, mackie, made it in life eh? biggrin.gif

hai i wonder where i would be and who i'll be with in, like 20 years time.

hrmm guyferd, interested?

w00t.gif

Myself box.gif mat

you dare to talk behind me back hammer.gifhammer.gif naughty biggrin.gif ..

heh? me ah? yeah.. pretty much interested. reco me if you get to know chio buz hor...

dun be selfish laugh.gif

haha what's going on? pls someone fill me in!

dont shy dont shy.. tongue.gif

huh? mellow.gif

wad ? what's going on...

nothing laa... tongue.gif

so how's life for u aaron? happy.gif