Sign in to follow this  
cmk

Progress package to buy new cans?

Due to the govt's generosity, us SGeans have some funds to buy new goodies. I just wonder who is going to get which new toy?

I'm looking at the Grado 325i or the Alessandro MS2i.

Because i only turn 21 this year i only got $100 from the government.

mad.gif

Plus my year was the last batch to do NS for 2.5 years (though we got 2 months off as consolation)

very suey. nevertheless, i'm thinking of getting custom earmolds for my er4s

Due to the govt's generosity, us SGeans have some funds to buy new goodies. I just wonder who is going to get which new toy?

I'm looking at the Grado 325i or the Alessandro MS2i.

Hi, I was thinking of the exact same thing of using the progress pacakge to buy something.. but in my case it will most prob be for my family... hai... its different when you are a family man.. BUT.. may try to siphon off a hundred or so.. tongue.gif

at least u got something......

I agree. Those under 21, like me, don't get any cash. no.gif

Anyway, spending the money may be the right thing. Boost the economy. tongue.gif

went on a buying spree recently, not sure if its progress package related, but I got an Aria, SR225 and HD600 with equinnox cable. Guess the progress package is helping to soothe the pain from the hole burnt in my wallet biggrin.gif

haha...tat is the 1st thing i thought of when the govt announced the progress package: "New cans.. kicking.gif "

Hi, just bought a pair of Alessandro MS2 and a pair of Weston UM1 from my progress package yesterday. yeah.gif

Hi, just bought a pair of Alessandro MS2 and a pair of Weston UM1 from my progress package yesterday. yeah.gif

Wah, so fast biggrin.gif U beat me to it wink.gif

How's the cans at Jaben? Are they running-in nicely?

Edited by cmk

oh man...y is everyone tempting me with the ms2...

lol that time should get it instead. headphone.gif Cheaper too.

I also went on a spending spree just before the money came in from the progress package.. I forgot there is the progress package. Luckily it can help mend the gaping hole in my wallet. At least, the hole not so big. yes.gif

I'm still eyeing the 595. Hopefully, i can get a special one. ER4P arrived. My 2 other orders still 'in the works'.

I did a big "ops" yesterday, and got myself the MS Pro instead. Had been waiting since the MS2s came in for them to be run-in so that I can get a proper audition and form an opinion myself instead relying on reviews.

The MS Pros are a different fish from the others, practically everything I wanted in a can. They are still running in, but already the sound is quite something. I wanted to listen to the RS1s as well to get a comparison, but they were out. Anyway, the MS Pros are so good, its hard to imagine it could get any better. I'll do a proper review after spending some time with them. grado.gif