Sign in to follow this  
bulkie

I need a little help...........

bulkie,

If the 0.5m factor is so important, you can get Robert of LHS at Sim Lim Towers to do the termination for you. I saw him doing that for a customer today who wanted to change to cable length of his handphone cable.

issit reliable? If yes i wouldnt mind.............. biggrin.gif

Robert is a nice, reliable and very experienced guy and he does all my Belden powercords and power bar as well. If you are keen, you can also sit down together with him and pick up some basic skills as well.

Robert is a nice, reliable and very experienced guy and he does all my Belden powercords and power bar as well. If you are keen, you can also sit down together with him and pick up some basic skills as well.

Lol, im in perth doing my studies now. I'm just gonna get a fren to do it for me............. mellow.gif

Opps ... that would be a bit difficult. BTW, since you're gonna change the termination, might as well change the entire cord with something better and perhaps it will improve the sound quality as well.

Opps ... that would be a bit difficult. BTW, since you're gonna change the termination, might as well change the entire cord with something better and perhaps it will improve the sound quality as well.

Agreed. I'll probably get a fren to go down and get it done for me.

In the meantime, can someone who has own both the EX70 and 71 pls tell me if theres a difference in the two other then its design?

wah if like that, then why dont you get a senn px100 or px200?

px100 if you're more into music like rock and pop and music where clear guitars are impt.

px200 if you're into trance.

and bulkie, according to about 3 different salesmen i have asked, including one who works at the sony exclusive shop, the 70 and 71 are identical. just that the 71 ws released only in japan.

mackie, guess the 71's sound was not my sort of sound. it sounded terrible - headache inducing - out of my iriver imp-400.

wah if like that, then why dont you get a senn px100 or px200?

px100 if you're more into music like rock and pop and music where clear guitars are impt.

px200 if you're into trance.

I have both the PX100 and PX200......hehe

and you want to downgrade to a d66?!

:smacks forehead:

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif LOL! Now I see the importance of that '0.5 m'

biggrin.gif LOL! Now I see the importance of that '0.5 m'

Oh yea to me its important................becoz i plan to use the ipod as my Ultra-super-duper good looking portable rig. If I have cables dangling all over the place........it will spoil that image.

K i noe im toking cock here beer.gif

I better stop drinking for a few mins.