Sign in to follow this  
afbug

My 15min fling with the Creative AURVANA

Ok, I might be going again tomorrow with my friend's MuVo 2 and his PA2V2. Just be careful with bringing amps. Once the MRT security guard thought the PA2V2 which I borrowed from my friend was a bomb  rolleyes.gif

First time I heard this statement. lol.gif Like that Zep better becareful with his PINT amp...... it might go off anytime. lol.gif

Wah lau, don't say until like that ley.

There have been people in Head-Fi who asked if the security guards came after me for my PINT XP

Wah lau, don't say until like that ley.

There have been people in Head-Fi who asked if the security guards came after me for my PINT XP

haha... den i will b the one gg after u in nyp for the pint

Cannot be lah, have you seen how large the E2's diaphgram driver is? laugh.gif

HJE50 should have more bass than the E3 too, though I gotta try the E3 to find out.

creative is a company dealing with mainly audio products and they don't even know the importance of a quality source?

creative is a company dealing with mainly audio products and they don't even know the importance of a quality source?

No idea. Maybe they've problem with these issues. Its usually chaotic there and having one source per headphone might not be too feasible as they got almost all their headphones/earphones on audition, even both EP630 and EP635. But i don't know, just speculating.

I have a feeling its due to severe lack of power being fed to all the headphones/earphones.

How big is the display stand containing and holding the eaphones? For all we know, it might be just one ZV:M powering everything through wire splitters o.O

Guest narutiment
Cannot be lah, have you seen how large the E2's diaphgram driver is? laugh.gif

HJE50 should have more bass than the E3 too, though I gotta try the E3 to find out.

is it? tried out both before but i tink e3 bass is on par or slightly better.

I have a feeling its due to severe lack of power being fed to all the headphones/earphones.

How big is the display stand containing and holding the eaphones? For all we know, it might be just one ZV:M powering everything through wire splitters o.O

It *is* one ZV:M powering, what, 9 pairs?

I asked the guy to turn the volume down, and all went down =)

incredible. i hope they are at least using an amp (if they are, it sounds like a lousy one). most probably the people who set up the booth know nothing about audio, but are just told to stand there to sell audio products.

incredible. i hope they are at least using an amp (if they are, it sounds like a lousy one). most probably the people who set up the booth know nothing about audio, but are just told to stand there to sell audio products.

No they dun know much about IEMs. I asked if the Aurvana come with filters and he goes 'huh? Whats that?'

Wah I damn blur man. Better get some sleep! I feel like I'm on crack! tongue.gif

BTW, I LOL'ed when I saw Head-Fi's GS-1000 smile. The damn thing looks like a bee on crack!