Sign in to follow this  
subzero1234

UM1 or ER6i?

haha... is most ppl out there gt hearing problem so anything ard $30 will sound heaven to dem.. for us, $499 still nt nuff. haha

haha... is most ppl out there gt hearing problem so anything ard $30 will sound heaven to dem.. for us, $499 still nt nuff. haha

thats not the correct way.. it is one's expectation to music.. Most of them are contended with normal earphones..

thats not the correct way.. it is one's expectation to music.. Most of them are contended with normal earphones..

haha.. true... i gt high expectation of everything i want or do...

Guest joi-ful

^^ While there are some people who really are contented with their headphones because the upgrade to higher models seemed subtle and not worth their mojo, there are some buggers who simply can't pick up the details and groove to the beat. I call them the iBud fans....

lol ... if this is true , then everyone here will be having monster ears

Edited by evian_vortex

tt y i say most ppl mah.. haha... we r the rarer one...

so we are ... Homo Sapien Headphondis

haha.... :yes:

for sleekness, use shure clear tips (slightly harder than the grey ones)...

xllms

where to buy the clear one in sg? i tot SE nv sell...

Really wanted to try out tri-flanges, but haven't got the chance to buy them though, and am saving up for a DAP.

Sandisk e200 series, iRiver clix...

Of course, some higher end (read: more expensive ones) really look interesting, eg. iriver E10, iAudio 6 (saw one on classifieds).

Quite unsure still, but keeping my options open. :)