Cayin HA-1A Tube Head Amp

What about comparing with this ?

G&W T- 2A wink.gif

those sure look interesting.

any links to reviews?

adhoc,

you mean Cayin or G&W ?

some more info on T-2A : Review on G&W T-2A

Btw, G&W runs on 6N10J (ECC82 / 12AU7) and 6P14J (EL84 / 6N14N) tubes and it's a Class A single-ended amp. wink.gif

I'll be making a personal trip up north to China to audition a few head amps - Opera's Cyber 20, Yeli 8P, Cayin's HA1 and possibility the T-2A all at once. Might even carry them all back with me if they meet the minimum listenable challenge.

BTW how much did you pay for the T-2A tee? Knowing the trade n custom regulations in China, there are alot of hi-end equipment that do not travel out of the country, not even to HK - maybe under different specs or brands. I will definitely be ABing all the amps with my RKV that will be arriving this week.

It shall be interesting, headphonecrazy. However, discussions with the sales people and extra note on the power supply sections are recommended before committing on Chinese audio products as per the case of Korsun amps.

Generally HK carries most of the mainland products but under different labels. Audio Space is one example.

Edited by Mackie

Advise noted and much appreciated.

There is also this thingy about the price difference in the same products between mainland China and HK - we are talking about 2-3 times!

Anyone care to share any info on Opera's Cyber-20 which comes with a separate power supply?

Thanks

Cool no problem at all oakie, I live pretty near you....

Sorry OT

Wa lengcm, live so near and never say. We can get together for some mini-meet then.

I'll be making a personal trip up north to China to audition a few head amps - Opera's Cyber 20, Yeli 8P, Cayin's HA1 and possibility the T-2A all at once. Might even carry them all back with me if they meet the minimum listenable challenge.

From where are you going to audit the yeli 8p? Are you going to meet Yeli himself? Do share with us your feeling of this famouse 8p, it's supposed to be very good for low impedance phones, maybe I need to get one for my W1000? But it's sounds like quite hard to get. no.gif

Cool no problem at all oakie, I live pretty near you....

Sorry OT

Wa lengcm, live so near and never say. We can get together for some mini-meet then.

no problem man, singapore is very small

I'll be making a personal trip up north to China to audition a few head amps - Opera's Cyber 20, Yeli 8P, Cayin's HA1 and possibility the T-2A all at once.  Might even carry them all back with me if they meet the minimum listenable challenge.

From where are you going to audit the yeli 8p? Are you going to meet Yeli himself? Do share with us your feeling of this famouse 8p, it's supposed to be very good for low impedance phones, maybe I need to get one for my W1000? But it's sounds like quite hard to get. no.gif

I was told that the Yeli on demo was personally handcrafted to order from Shanghai, with no less than a dozen tubes I guess. Looking forward to ABing!

YeeHaa! party.gif