Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Cayin HA-1A Tube Head Amp

... I will definitely be ABing all the amps with my RKV that will be arriving this week.

Shyyeeeeeeettt!!! Excuse my Greek.

I friend friend you ah! Toobs man! I laik!

The T-2A will set you back by about S$400, headphonecrazy. But with its dual function as a pre-amp, i think it's value for $$$. It takes time to run-in, so i wouldn't want to comment on its sonic quality as this moment.

The T-2A will set you back by about S$400, headphonecrazy. But with its dual function as a pre-amp, i think it's value for $$$. It takes time to run-in, so i wouldn't want to comment on its sonic quality as this moment.

Thanks for the info.

Headphonecrazy paging for Northern Oakie, if you are around, please send me a note for my email, thanks.

hi headphonecrazy, check PM. Sorry for the late reply as I was out and can't use internet in office.

it had been over a year, any comments on your trip and auditions of those various amps?

The Cayin HA-1A is still IMHO one of the best MIC tube headamps artrip up northound. Tried their newer SS HA-2A Headamp on my last trip up north - not too eciting, in fact sounded very bad if you AB it with the 1A. wink.gif

how was the ye li amp? did you have a chance to listen to the reference version, the ta 8pr?