Sign in to follow this  
NOback

AHH Which In-earphones to get ??

Currently i have a Panasonic RP-HJE50(Black) which i brought it Last yr. I love the bass but it don seems very comfortable for me. So i am looking for a upgrade <_< . Price below S$200 I prefer those tight bass types <_<

I was considering over the Westone UM1 and Etymotics ER6i about a month ago. Bought the UM1 due to various reasons but could have chosen the ER6i instead, if not for the price difference. Whatever comments or reviews we have here, it's best you try them out before you buy them. The UM1 has lots of good reviews about it but i still prefer the sound of the ER6i. Jaben or Stereo Electronics carries them. UM1 retails for about $170 and the ER6i at $220. Both should be good for a start.

I feel that the UM1's bass is rather tight, though I haven't heard the HJE50 to be able to compare. The E2 is known for its bass, but it is said to be rather uncontrolled. The ER6i is known more for its clarity, but should have decent bass if a proper seal is found.

Hmm maybe i would get the Um2 or E2c . But is the upgrade a big difference from thePanasonic RP-HJE50 ?XP

IMHO i feel that the bass in the UM1 is much better than the E2C. I've tried the E2C and felt that the bass is realli too muddy compared to the UM1. The UM1 has a much tighter and punchier bass. However if u're comparing the E2C to the ER6i than the E2C would have much better bass than the ER6i. Haven tried the ER6 though...

Hmm, give the RP-HJE70 a go.

If you're a bass kinda person, you might just like it. Plus, its under SG$200, it has more bass than the E2 and its much tighter as compared to the E2 as well.

IMHO i feel that the bass in the UM1 is much better than the E2C. I've tried the E2C and felt that the bass is realli too muddy compared to the UM1. The UM1 has a much tighter and punchier bass. However if u're comparing the E2C to the ER6i than the E2C would have much better bass than the ER6i. Haven tried the ER6 though...

Errm Don't mind if i ask what is Imho in Full name ? :P