Sign in to follow this  
zonalblitz_audio

Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro [Revised Edition]

i tink i noe wat Theory wan to say le....

if you gonna use amp,IM716 would be a cheaper and better choice

yah i read about how the im716 sound when its amped.

but im716 is single dynamic driver while the UE 5Pro is Dual Driver.

Probably i'll just hang on for the amp. get the IEMs 1st...

:DD

As from now, all new version of UE bought from our store will be service by us, Stereo Electronics Pte Ltd. We have been appointed the Authorized dealer in Singapore for UE.

As from now, all new version of UE bought from our store will be service by us, Stereo Electronics Pte Ltd. We have been appointed the Authorized dealer in Singapore for UE.

cool! glad to hear that!

why not join the LDM+ MO.........

cheaper and much more beautiful(metal casing) but nid to wait longer

Heard that tubes amps should not be used with low impedence 'phones. Both of mine have a rather low impedence.

Besides, I find it rather difficult to wire money around, for my age that is. :mellow:

Heard that tubes amps should not be used with low impedence 'phones. Both of mine have a rather low impedence.

Besides, I find it rather difficult to wire money around, for my age that is. :mellow:

erm can explain more wat it means?

i wan to make my purchase worthwhile

thanks

aaron-xp, LDM+ is a portable amp. I do not know of a portable amp that is a tube amp. So it is a solid state amp. As for wiring money, just meet haxyer and pass him your money? Its cheaper and comes in a more solid casing.

to me, crossroad and LDM+ is the same amp in diff housing... buying a amp and im716 is way cheaper den sf5pro... and refering to sf5pro as dual driver, tt the point i'm disappointed in it... the bass lv output is similar to an amp im716...

funny enough a good IEM like AL iM716 has only 2 users here.... but wait, the wires on the iM716 is the usually wires right? And a volume control on the wire right? Wouldn't that make the wire heavy and affect the sound since the signal has to bypass the volume control? Only white or black also available?

-ohn' date='19 Jul 2006, 10:16 AM' post='70021']

funny enough a good IEM like AL iM716 has only 2 users here.... but wait, the wires on the iM716 is the usually wires right? And a volume control on the wire right? Wouldn't that make the wire heavy and affect the sound since the signal has to bypass the volume control? Only white or black also available?

reason is AL716 is seldom found outside amazon. and even if u find outside amazon., the price is US$199... the vol pod add abit of weight but nt as heavy as most tot to be... ween u loop wire over ur ear, it juz nice. the weight keep the wire in place... the vol pod is a switch between HD and Bass mode so i dun the signal lost is alot her... thetre is only white available...