afbug

The Little Dot Micro+ thread!

new member from malaysia over here :D

currently doing the bulk buy for the little dot m+ and little dot 2+

welcome to hv a look at a link below :cans:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=315593

who r interested can let me knw

Hi and welcome. :beer: But you damn power leh, copy my pics and impressions into your thread. :bash: Just link this thread la. Anyway, I thought Topgun posted a thread there as well? Or I think the order was quite long ago?

' date='23 Jul 2006, 02:26 AM' post='70656']

Don't bring this kind of attitude over here la yeah_guyz, was about to post on my thread over there about linking stuff and that.

You should ask for permission.

At least put at header there, courtes of who and what.

Tssk tsk, no basic internet courtesy.

Go back and relearn your stuff!

BTW, my amp died today.

Charging.

sory for that

jz wanna to share the review

getiing too excited

so sorry :no:

4giv me

' date='23 Jul 2006, 02:26 AM' post='70656']

Don't bring this kind of attitude over here la yeah_guyz, was about to post on my thread over there about linking stuff and that.

You should ask for permission.

At least put at header there, courtes of who and what.

Tssk tsk, no basic internet courtesy.

Go back and relearn your stuff!

BTW, my amp died today.

Charging.

sory for that

jz wanna to share the review

getiing too excited

so sorry :no:

4giv me

juz go edit ur post by adding afbug and link it over here... but nxt time do let the poster noe abt it...

continue from the 2nd MO thread ...

I'm intending to pair it up with iPod shuffle / iPod 4G (if i can fix it) / iRiver H340 (if i can get my hands on it) , i don't know how well will their pairing be but i hope that it is a good one ...

What IC are reccomended also ?

Ya, normal gain will work fine for portable players. As for IC, I've not much experience. Cardas is cheap and good. Its plug is small and cable flexiable. I also have a DIY one made at LHS. Neutrik L and Canare cable. The smaller one so its more flexible. But I also don't use amp as portable, I just buy to try out and for use at home. :P You can try making one at LHS for starters. You can customise the length too and plugs. Its the cheapest route i guess.

HMM ... how does interconnects affect the overall sound of the setup ? how to test them out ?

Side by side test? But if you DIY from LHS, you cannot test as they will make one for you on the spot. Not ready made. As for Cardas, I think you can test them at Jaben or SE?

How it affects the sound? I always say, using stock IC is like using stock iBuds. :P You can expect improvement in almost all aspects, but you must be able to hear for it, if not, also no use. But I think most ppl can hear and tell the difference immediately as the difference can be quite big.

The difficult part is when you want to upgrade to a even better IC after you buy your 1st upgrade as the difference will not be that big.

OK ... How many varieties are available ? I'm still a noob , err ... i'm that firm in the technical mojo yet ... but how to know which is better than the other ...

OK ... How many varieties are available ? I'm still a noob , err ... i'm that firm in the technical mojo yet ... but how to know which is better than the other ...

How many varieties I dunno leh. So many..... Everyone is a noob once la. I know Cardas is cheap and good can liao. :P There are also Zu Pivoit, Kimber Kable etc. There are also those US DIY made cables like RnB and Turbo etc. Moon Audio also but these are sure expensive. There're many more but I forgot and dunno.

I ordered a Turbo cable. Will post my impressions.

LOL ... so shall i start with a cardas first ?

You visit Aron. I think he have Cardas and some DIY cables. You can ask for his opinion and let you try out if he made them. Cardas is a good starting point I guess. My 1st cable also Cardas. :beer:

LOL ... so shall i start with a cardas first ?

You visit Aron. I think he have Cardas and some DIY cables. You can ask for his opinion and let you try out if he made them. Cardas is a good starting point I guess. My 1st cable also Cardas. :beer:

Thanks , Master bug ... You have answered all my queries in my mina about amps ... Thanks again ...