afbug

The Little Dot Micro+ thread!

wad more problem can we haf frm LDM+? guess afbug can edit the first post and make it a q&a lyk how he did for hwz...

wad more problem can we haf frm LDM+? guess afbug can edit the first post and make it a q&a lyk how he did for hwz...

got. but was already briefly mentioned by afbug in his impressions though. truth be told, the headphone jack on the LDM+ leaves alot to be desired. it has got to be the one of the worst i have in my house heh. everytime i insert/remove my UM2 plug connector i can feel the jack scraping roughly against it AND the inside of my heart too.

got. but was already briefly mentioned by afbug in his impressions though. truth be told, the headphone jack on the LDM+ leaves alot to be desired. it has got to be the one of the worst i have in my house heh. everytime i insert/remove my UM2 plug connector i can feel the jack scraping roughly against it AND the inside of my heart too.

The first phone I plug in was a KSC75 and I knew it might cause a problem with constant plugging and unplugging. The gold plating of the plugs might get scrap off. Maybe be a bit more gentle might help! :smoke:

Edit:

I post my final impressions liao. Too lazy to write more. So thats it!

Edited by afbug

The first phone I plug in was a KSC75 and I knew it might cause a problem with constant plugging and unplugging. The gold plating of the plugs might get scrap off. Maybe be a bit more gentle might help! :smoke:

Edit:

lol, maybe you can mod the headphone jack with a better quality one and tell us the modded impressions.

lol, maybe you can mod the headphone jack with a better quality one and tell us the modded impressions.

I dunno how to mod. :blush: You know?

I dunno how to mod. :blush: You know?

Actually I think if you bring it down to LHS, maybe they can redo the jack chasis for you.

Edit:

mine dun seems to haf any problem... i plug and unplug at least 4* everyday...

Actually I think if you bring it down to LHS, maybe they can redo the jack chasis for you.

I don't think I'll do that. Prefer to keep it original as I think I'll sell it in future to fund an upgrade. :P Wah if do and successful, LHS is going to see a lot of LDM+!

Do you guys use any pouch for it? Camera pouch? I tot of using those old SAF green socks, cut it and sew the bottom. Will it look :yuck: ?

how to noe which one is LHS in SLT????

going tml to make a IC.......

and how long they nid to make a IC????

Your question damn power leh. How to know which one is LHS in SLT?!?! Use your eyes and see signboard la! :lol: On 2nd level if i remember.

I dunno how long they need. I think 2-3 inches is the shortest possible. Too short, its useless.

how to noe which one is LHS in SLT????

going tml to make a IC.......

and how long they nid to make a IC????

Your question damn power leh. How to know which one is LHS in SLT?!?! Use your eyes and see signboard la! :lol: On 2nd level if i remember.

I dunno how long they need. I think 2-3 inches is the shortest possible. Too short, its useless.

thx........

too long nv go SLT le........(bout 2-3yrs)

LHS localed at 2nd floor #02-27, closed on Saturday and Sunday,if I'm not worng.Just went there yesterday to get my Canare IC

Edited by jojo

Hi afbug

sorry to revive this dormant thread.

What is the difference btw low gain & normal gain LDM+?

I am thinking of pairing with a CK7. Is it a gd idea?