afbug

The Little Dot Micro+ thread!

My LDM+ has been burning in continuously non-stop since Sunday and had approx 15hrs in them from the first 3 days. The batts are still going strong! I've yet to charge them. Trying to run down the batt and a longer burn in at the same time.

Not much comments from other owners, so i guess they must be happy with it. :P

i've been using the LDM+ for an average of 2hrs daily since 3rd June this year and the battery is still going strong...amazing isn't it?! :)

xllms

well... if i'm nt wrong, it will run for 2wks if i run the LDM+ for 6h per day which is wad i do everyday to my crossroad (in the past) and LDM+ (present...

LOL ... you guys are really hardcore in burning ... Personally , I would prefer to listen to its progress everyday as i use it ...

well... if i'm nt wrong, it will run for 2wks if i run the LDM+ for 6h per day which is wad i do everyday to my crossroad (in the past) and LDM+ (present...

Hey I think I saw you today at Bugis. Din call you cos you're on the phone. That guy sure look like you but I'm quite far away.

LOL ... you guys are really hardcore in burning ... Personally , I would prefer to listen to its progress everyday as i use it ...

I listen to the LDM+ as it burn in. Things start to balance out after approx 15-20 hrs on my set. But I still want to run down by batt and hope to have a complete burn in set. Hard to run the batt down. Just like Pa2v2.

xllms, yes, its quite amazing to have an amp that can match the PA2v2 in terms of batt life. :cans:

I listen to the LDM+ as it burn in. Things start to balance out after approx 15-20 hrs on my set. But I still want to run down by batt and hope to have a complete burn in set. Hard to run the batt down. Just like Pa2v2.

xllms, yes, its quite amazing to have an amp that can match the PA2v2 in terms of batt life. :cans:

Hmmm .... what did you guys do for burning in ?

Hey I think I saw you today at Bugis. Din call you cos you're on the phone. That guy sure look like you but I'm quite far away.

lucky u din call... coz i was in amk for whole day.. morning in nyp and noon to my sec sch to take my np cadet promotion test... whole day pack.. haha

i'm nt hardcore... i'm doing final yr project so everyday stay in com lab... nv listen very strange... haha

Whatever I got! CDP, PC, Shuffle, receiver etc.

theory_87, so its not you! lol.

Whatever I got! CDP, PC, Shuffle, receiver etc.

theory_87, so its not you! lol.

haha.... nt me....

My LDM+ is finally dead after approx 150 hrs non-stop. No more Chinese power, now on Singaporean power. :P Will add and update my final impressions in the next few days.

When charging, my LED don't light up, no indication of charging or when its fully charged. Is it like this?

' date='21 Jul 2006, 11:49 PM' post='70477']

Mine is still strong.

Although LED a bit faint.

On non stop for 1 week + liao.

Going to die liao. Mine died a few hours after the LED start to dim. I used the 414 on them, 200 ohm and maxxed out its volume. :P

HOLY MACARONI !!! Won't it get hot ? Why burn-in for so long ? Any changes ?

No hot. It only gets hot when charging. The only concern I had was blowing out the LED as its on non-stop. Major changes after 15-20 hrs mark. After that, not much or only slight changes. Treble seem to get a little more pronounced.

charging there is no indicator... a full charge is ard 3-4 hour...

Thanks bro. :smoke:

Eh? Isn't LDM+ using Li-ion battery? Not good to fully discharge and fully charge pattern right?

Yeah, Li-ion batteries do not like it when it's fully drained....it could kill the battery. Having said that, most devices that use Li-ion should have some kind of circuit that cuts the power before the battery is totally dry, just to prevent this sort of thing happening. Dunno if the amp has it :P