afbug

The Little Dot Micro+ thread!

The same interconnect with the same amp will bring about different effect on different cans/IEMs.

Sometimes it's not the problem with the amp or interconnect, just do a simple mix match among the variety to adapt to your listening taste.

Haha! Have fun mix matching.

The same interconnect with the same amp will bring about different effect on different cans/IEMs.

Sometimes it's not the problem with the amp or interconnect, just do a simple mix match among the variety to adapt to your listening taste.

Haha! Have fun mix matching.

i agree. using h10 as my source, LDM+ is find. but using ipod, it too bright for me..

IPB Image

Hi,

I placed a black from current MO#5.

Is this the black version shown above? Why the case is diff from the silver? Just curious.

Hi,

I placed a black from current MO#5.

Is this the black version shown above? Why the case is diff from the silver? Just curious.

The black amp shown above is not a LDM+, it's called crossroad iirc, from Jaben I think. But discontinued?

The black amp shown above is not a LDM+, it's called crossroad iirc, from Jaben I think. But discontinued?

Oic, both layout looks pretty same. So I tot they are both LDM+.

Thanks.

btw, any recommendation on a good interconnect to get?

Oic, both layout looks pretty same. So I tot they are both LDM+.

Thanks.

btw, any recommendation on a good interconnect to get?

mini-mini? The cardas HP-I is decent. Or try ultimate link by stereo electronics, do a search for the review/impressions/photos

Hi, may I know how is the LDM+ compare to Crossroads 2? I am using the Crossroads 2 now, don't know should I change to the LDM+.

It all depends on your earphones/cans. I don't use my LDM+ anymore because it doesn't sound good with my Mylar3s. You should always try out the amp before making a decision.

do u know where i can get this amp at good rate at china? coz next month i will go to several cities in china. also the C&C one.

thanks

do u know where i can get this amp at good rate at china? coz next month i will go to several cities in china. also the C&C one.

thanks

Try clemo72, he has done few MO for this amp.

As well as the C&C and Xtra X-1.

Good service and helpful. Happy with his MOs. :thumbup:

IMHO.

thanks a lot.

may i ask sth: what is MO and IMHO. sorry for nob question, im just a newbie, and totally new to this forum

thanks a lot.

may i ask sth: what is MO and IMHO. sorry for nob question, im just a newbie, and totally new to this forum

MO means "Mass Order"

IMHO means " In My Humble Opinion"