mychew

Opinions about Koss EQ 50

Of course no volume control, Blue alps pot cost a lot. You can use the volume control on your CDP what... hammer.gif

mychew, maybe at this moment since you are new to headphone amps, it might be a good idea you try out the Koss EQ 50 1st or jason's CMOY amp. Since it appears you are not willing to sacrifice practical issues for the sake of ultimate sound quality.

hm....u mean that i'm not willing to pay much to get the sound quality?am i right?tongue.gif coz i dun really get what u mean, N@Z...hehe...sorry tongue.gif

haha...sorry N@Z, jason had explain to me what u mean...actually i was thinking to use it both on DC and AC power, so that i can carry it out or use it at home smile.giftongue.gif

haha...ok if i got chance...but anyway...are we abusing the thread here?coz we chat here!!! tongue.gif

my god...but anyway...i think if we put the word "amp" should be considered sticking to the thread topic?hehe...anyway...need to go now...hope to audit your amp soon and wish Mackie can offer help to me? Contact u soon or meet u here tomolo wink.gif

I would love to have it tweak to produce the best sound quality,can?I dun care much about the batteries life, as long as i can enjoy the best out of it. Moreover,i would be doing an audition on it with Mackie,if he's free, then i think he would required u to tweak it to the best sound qulity possible. I would use my cans as well. But would use his source. May give it a try on his setup also. thank you smile.gif will contact u once i confirmed the meet with Mackie.

oh yeah jason,before i forget...what is the sound output u use for that PPA?standard stereo jack?does it has any RCA out?thanks

Some OT posts have been deleted.

other type?is standard headphone jack included as well?

Edited by mychew

No lah, you may choose. RCA or stereo input output.

I had tested out my CLONE PPA, will my part of the review...

hm....if i choose to get the RCA..then would need to purchase a RCA to mini jack/standard jack cable if i'm going to connect the amp to CD player or laptop rite?