mychew

Opinions about Koss EQ 50

like what the others have said, audition it first. if u really like it very much, by all means get it! wink.gif

BTW i dont think u have stated your budget right?

maybe some of the guys here can give u a few recommendations if a budget is given

budget...hm...for me...i'm not going for a high-end product..but i knw it's hard to get an amp below S$100 right?For me,still a student, not working,then should be hard to go for higher end product. But anyway around 100 bucks should be affordable for me.but must not be too big...like that koss...pocket size is quite appropriate smile.gif

hmmm... try this:

Visit Here

the guy is making cmoy amps for people at USD$40 which is less than S$100. maybe u can give it a try?

i had 1 from him. the sound quality is quite good

hmm....dun really trust amp from overseas tongue.gif

i rather choose to make one locally if anyone can offer to help me?

Try posting a Wanted Ad in the classifeds & let the DIYers come to you. Nothing to lose...

oh yeah...or someone can offer me a budget amp as well?or used amp or any amp that suits my need and is within my budget?thanks

Jason is willing to offer me with this...how do u all think of it?

"I am willing to sell you my CLONE PPA for $100, it is definately more powerful than a CMOY.

It will be power by 2 9V battery. It has:

2 16V 4700uF capacitor

3 OPA134

3 HA3-5002 buffer

You will decide on what audio plug to use and I add to it. Will come in small black casing.

Money back guarantee for 1 week, no question ask. (unless you spoilt it)

$10 will go to SGheadphone fund after 1 week.

Batteries not included. "

Ha ha... I think only Mackie and Rameish manage to hear a bit... The one week guarantee is good because you can return to me if your friend is a good listener...

oh but too bad i dun have any good listener near me smile.gif i only know that i'm the only one among them who knows at least more than them...they r not into headphone...they just listen for leisure...dun care about amp much smile.gif hope Mackie and Rameish can help me....can u help me to ask for their opinion as well?hehe....coz i seldom see them replying my thread tongue.gif

yup...sipher was rite....i think should audit first...there's no point for me if after buying doesnt suits my source and cans tongue.gif

Edited by mychew

too bad I didn't listen to the clone PPa during the meet, otherwise I might be of help to you now wink.gif

That's my point... Not so good with words... hammer.gif

Pay a deposit first than you bring this baby around Singapore and let the expert try out... smoke.gif

yup...sure...don't know who else had ever listen to jason's Clone PPA that time?maybe they can help me. hope they give me some advice. can either reply me here or PM me wink.gif

hm....maybe can ask somebody here to try out for me?as i'm not very experience in this kind of thiings..somemore it's an amp that not many ppl had ever touch on it before no.gif

think can only wait for anyone who would be so kind to offer me some help? sleep.gif