mychew

Opinions about Koss EQ 50

Jason's offer is examplary money back if you dont like it, worth a shot! you might like it and soon enough you'd want better cans than bigger amps then better source then better cables then after you're happy with your rig guess what?!? You forget to buy the music to listen through all this........... rolleyes.gif

Jason, if your offer is still on I'm willing to as I'm considering to get a CMOY amp for comparative purposes. PM me.

Mat, time to take out that Roxan of yours & play all those lovely LPs. I've been trying to convince a work colleague of mine to relinquish his parent's old LP collection (P Ramlee etc) for a fee of course but so far no progress, said he might lend it only. Need to bing him for 'makan' I think! LOL!

oh but too bad i dun have any good listener near me smile.gif i only know that i'm the only one among them who knows at least more than them...they r not into headphone...they just listen for leisure...dun care about amp much smile.gif hope Mackie and Rameish can help me....can u help me to ask for their opinion as well?hehe....coz i seldom see them replying my thread tongue.gif

yup...sipher was rite....i think should audit first...there's no point for me if after buying doesnt suits my source and cans tongue.gif

mychew, if U were to rewind the thread to the start, U'll see I was the first one to respond. whistling.gif

I tend to be very reserved with my own opinions on another person's gears as music/sound preference is subjective. However, I'm always more than willing to share my bit if asked upon. Regarding Jason's PPA, I have only vague memory of its sound and best to consider me as unexposed. If U happen to stay in the West or North-West zone, we can carry out an audition together at my place. Afterall, Jason has offered a 1-week money back guarantee.

hope Mackie and Rameish can help me....can u help me to ask for their opinion as well?

Hmm...I would try to help in this situation if I knew how. Sadly, starting out from a computer source is an unknown factor for me. 2nd I don't know the Koss amp. 3rd I don't know the Koss (am I correct in this) headphone you have. So with 3 unknown factors, I am unable to help you. You are always welcome to come by my place and listen to different cans from Beyer to Grado to Senn - bring your headphone along and your music. Maybe if you do get the home trial, bring the amp along as well. It doesn't look promising at US19.90 but hey you never know.

I do care but in this particular case, I'm as lost as you are :-).

Rameish, I think he may have meant about the clone PPA if you heard it.

Let me complete it in a casing first. Hopefully I can complete by this weekend... I still need to attend a cashflow 101 game on Sunday... smoke.gif

I stay near Bukit Timah and Clementi Mackie...It would be a great help if u r willing to help me out.I would appreciate your offer much. And for Rameish, May i know where is your place? So that maybe next time i can go audit cans and amps there?or maybe to purchase new cans from u.by the way i also wish to ask u questions regarding headphone and lot lot more,if u r willing to help me:p

N@Z, thanks for the help u r offering wink.gif

anyway, how should i address u all?coz i'm 23 this year.it's quite rude for me to not greet u all properly tongue.gif

and yeah. Rameish, i meant PPA, anyway, i would go to your place if i'm welcome tongue.gif

anyway, how should i address u all?coz i'm 23 this year.it's quite rude for me to not greet u all properly tongue.gif

Awwww shucks! no need for that. Just trying to be helpful here.

Just don't call N@z UNKer and Guyferd he likes to be called 'cookie' headphone.gif

will contact u all and jason once i had decided the confirm date. And jason please tell me the exact address and contact number...and matbon0013, thank you smile.gif ok....thanks a lot. For Mackie..will contact u too...if i had decided i would tell u and then ask for your contact and address tongue.gif for Rameish, really need your address,hehe....N@Z, if u r willing to help me as well..also tell me your contact,thanks...like this...i would be a student of u all in the end...hehe...a big thanks to you guys again....THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sipher...u also offer a lot of help to me....i would not forget to thank for your help too wink.gif

....N@Z, if u r willing to help me as well..also tell me your contact

u sure u want to go to N@Z's place?

hehe