Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Pic of Sennheiser HD650?

Some word coming from 'cookie' for a change headphone.gif

Everybody take heed.......... smoke.gif

Edited by matbon0013

You comments correspond with your new nick...

I also wonder why german headphone makers do not make headphones in 900-1500 sin dollar range. They all stop at 450 sin dollar range. Then skip to electrostatics(orpheus for senn). They seem not interested to cover that gap.

Well, perhaps you didn't know that 3 years ago, the Sennheiser HD600's were priced at a hefty $999 which drop slowly to $650 after a year or two.

and now drops to 450 or something like that..

yeah I was told by the hungbros guy. He said it used to sell at 1k. I can't believe it... 1k and that kind of performance sleep.gif

no lah... dt880 was ard 450 also when it first came out

now because of euro.. dunno.. I think 500 plus already

The Senn HD-600 did cost alot more in Singapore back then because of the lack of internet stores. Actually none existed. The german price has been fairly stable. Yes it has come down a bit but not as much as from 900 to 450.

The HD-650 retails for Eur 400 so expect street price to be anywhere between Eur 300 to Eur 350 - ie it should cost about S$600 to S$700.

From what Jan tells me it has new improved drivers - according to his Sennheier rep. However, it does look like a silver finish variation doesn't it?

yes rameish..

looks just like the hd600 with silver finish..

I thought it was supposed to be like hd580 vs hd600 kind of thing.

Frankly, it still is using the sh*tty cable. I can't imagine why Sennheiser can't cupply a better cable like Beyer or Grado. AKG's better than Sennheiser but sill not as good as Beyer's or Grado's. Gripe time - Dear Mr. Sennheiser, the Silver Finish is a nice 90s touch. For the millenium touch try metalic blue but please give us a better cable and hardwire it! No more sh*tty PX4 connectors. At least make it a mono mini plug.

Shall we all send Sennheiser an email each - that's be 200 emails - maybe they will hear us in their ivory tower.

sure hahhah.. let's start writing the letter. Rameish prepares the draft? happy.gif

I agree.. sennheisers stock cable sucks. I don't understand why they can make good headphones but never pays attention to the cable.

For all we know sennheiser is ganging up with cable makers to share the profit for after-market cables?? hence all the detchable cables that come with their headphones lol.giflol.gif conspiracy eh.. tongue.gif

Edited by Blues