T-amps

AMP5

1. heady - 1 board.

2. ckng - 1 board.

3. kross - 1 board. :-)

Find 7 more and we can have 10% discount :yes:

Regards

CK

I just thought of something as well. Bigger box with more value = GST. I will look into the difference in cost if I order 3 individually versus a single order of 3. Of course, with 3 sets of kit, the order is more than US$200, so the shipping is US$20 including insurance, which is better, I guess.

I just thought of something as well. Bigger box with more value = GST. I will look into the difference in cost if I order 3 individually versus a single order of 3. Of course, with 3 sets of kit, the order is more than US$200, so the shipping is US$20 including insurance, which is better, I guess.

Don't know how big the AMP5 package is, but when I ordered my AMP3 some time ago, it came in a bubble envelope.

Regards

CK

I calculated the cost of 3 amps plus shipping, it will save 5% on the cost compared to ordered individually. If GST is charged, at 5%, there won't be any savings. So if no GST, we save 5%.

So, I will order all 3 sets together. Ok with you guys?

i am ok. i think can ask them declare as gifts? then maybe there won't be gst. oh ya, remember to change the prices from euros to USD when ordering... :))

Thanks.

Don't know how big the AMP5 package is, but when I ordered my AMP3 some time ago, it came in a bubble envelope.

Regards

CK

Sure, go ahead.

Regards

CK

Guys, ordered the 3 sets of AMP5 kit to be delivered to my office. This works out to be about US$81 per person and does not include GST, which we hope will be waived.

BTW - ckng, why you are building this when you have the amp3 already? Thanks.

**EDIT**

The total price is US$233.00, so divided by 3 equals US$77.67, my mistake for the US$81 post above.

Edited by heady

Guys, ordered the 3 sets of AMP5 kit to be delivered to my office. This works out to be about US$81 per person and does not include GST, which we hope will be waived.

BTW - ckng, why you are building this when you have the amp3 already? Thanks.

Want more power for my 86dB/W/m Usher S-520s :)

Thanks for ordering. Email me your bank account number and I'll transfer the money to you. Unless you want us to pay you upon collection. :P

Regards

CK

ckng, payment can be later, when I get billed by credit card company. Thanks.

Look forward to hearing the reviews from you guys on the AMP5.

Has always been interested in T-amp and got myself a Dr Amp. However, it could only drive high sensitivity speakers ... would like to have one that could drive speakers like the Quad 11L.

BTW, I have 2 left hands thus DIY is kind of out for me... so if any of you got tired of the AMP5, do consider me a potential buyer.

Want more power for my 86dB/W/m Usher S-520s :)

Hi, how are the Ushers?? bookshelves??

ckng, payment can be later, when I get billed by credit card company. Thanks.

thank you heady. pm you my email already. maybe we can meet up for some discussions after the amp5 arrive.

Look forward to hearing the reviews from you guys on the AMP5.

Has always been interested in T-amp and got myself a Dr Amp. However, it could only drive high sensitivity speakers ... would like to have one that could drive speakers like the Quad 11L.

BTW, I have 2 left hands thus DIY is kind of out for me... so if any of you got tired of the AMP5, do consider me a potential buyer.

no problem man...

maybe we can meet up for some discussions after the amp5 arrive.

Sure, I am staying in Tampines, where do you stay?

Sure, I am staying in Tampines, where do you stay?

Hey, I am staying at Tampines too. :)

Regards

CK

Hey, I am staying at Tampines too. :)

Regards

CK

**OT**

Hey, good choice! :)) Tampines is a great place to stay in. Been in the same apartment for 20+ years already. Let's meet when the amp kit arrive.