yotiao

SGHeadphones Polo Tshirt Design

Can we add a "Sorry about your wallet..." somewhere as a "footnote" along the bottom left/right edge of the shirt(near the trims)

:shocking:

*smacks j00*

Shhhh!

To keep things simple and to have less words on the shirt to avoid what we call eye confusion, I came up with Option 2 where I think we should have SGheadphones.net should be moved upwards slightly below the back collar area (It should be smaller than what it is in the pic as well, I couldn't smallify it further without it being illegible during the scan).

Below it around the middle of the shoulderblade area is where the Slogan should be located. The lesser the words the better IMO.

IPB Image

Great job Zephyron!

I would pick option 2

I agreed, no brand names to avoid legal issues...my bad :bash: It just sprung into my mind in a moment of madness.

To keep things simple and to have less words on the shirt to avoid what we call eye confusion, I came up with Option 2 where I think we should have SGheadphones.net should be moved upwards slightly below the back collar area (It should be smaller than what it is in the pic as well, I couldn't smallify it further without it being illegible during the scan).

Below it around the middle of the shoulderblade area is where the Slogan should be located. The lesser the words the better IMO.

IPB Image

Option 1 for me pls, love the logo btw...

' date='24 Sep 2006, 11:47 PM' post='80223']

For the back part, I was thinking of using a whole bunch of smileys going down from the first smiley, sort of like a backbone to the shirt.

Believe me, you won't want this.

It can really distracting and detracting.

maybe we can do what the folding team at lowyat did.

anyone who wants to can contribute a design, then we have a vote, and the highest number of votes gets the nod.

you can start emailing me your designs.. please ya, make it look a bit pro k? i'll start a new thread once i think we have enough choices.

no need to draw the shirt nicely, simple box shape will do with just a general idea of where you want your logo/slogan/nick etc

my email : roasty@gmail.com

Edited by Roasty

I like the white-blue color idea since our forum runs that way too :)

zephyron's option 1 is nice also I thought

please send to me in a high resolution format, preferably photoshop format, as that will be what i will be passing to the printers.

Edited by Roasty

IPB Image

Both designs are fantastic but option 1 will be my choice as the URL is larger, so more ppl will be aware :P

Like the logo in front :D

+1 for option 1.

i din really favour 2-tone colour, but blue base with white trimmings is refreshing. just not white base with blue trimmings, cos i can imagine it looks like some sort of uniform haha.

so this leaves us with the slogan. ;)

consolidating my otherwise lamest slogans:

Sound > Style

growing up from Do-Re-Mi to Lows-Mids-Highs

FREquency FREaks FREnzy

a picture tells a million words. good audio tells more.

Edited by Theatre Of Dreams

my 2 cents opinion, i think we should have a general can instead of some high-end stuff on the back print. If not later we get the finger if we are using some al-cheapo cans.

then wearing this shirt brings big responsibility. :o

My itchy ears NEED MUSIC!

MusiC SmooThen My PathetiC LiFe

Jus a suggestion by xErTiNi :grin: