yotiao

SGHeadphones Polo Tshirt Design

Roasty, I'm currently pre-occupied with some CG works.

By when would you need the T-Shirt designs up?

EDIT - Add:

Also, in PSD format, what resolution would you need?

Any kinda specific measurements that you want for the possibly included logotypes/design?

I'll probably do some preliminary quick drawings of different shirts designs being worn if possible.

Edited by Zephyron

i think as soon as u can manage to do them, that'll be great.

resolution, something big, so the printer can see all the small details.

no measurements needed, we can work the position on the tshirt out by eye.

anyway, thus far, no submissions made. i assume we are all going with zephyron's design?

i seen a plain white t-shirt, behind the t-shirt is half a gun sticking out which is a threshold image of it, so it look like your back pocket has a gun sticking out. Prehapes by replacing the gun image we could have a image of a amp sticking out then the wire goes upwards connecting to a IEM or a headphones which would be around the collar area which makes it looks like you are hanging them

Edited by Mr47

i like zephyron design .. option 1. the colours would be black with red or white collar.

This was a t-shirt logo design i did sometime ago for a competition, but i never really got down to submitting it, but i would just like to ask for you guys opinion of it, i dun mind designing one for SG Headphones. :D

IPB Image

Too wild? maybe.... :lol:

This was a t-shirt logo design i did sometime ago for a competition, but i never really got down to submitting it, but i would just like to ask for you guys opinion of it, i dun mind designing one for SG Headphones. :D

IPB Image

dun understand...

BOAWANG?

but nice...

To keep things simple and to have less words on the shirt to avoid what we call eye confusion, I came up with Option 2 where I think we should have SGheadphones.net should be moved upwards slightly below the back collar area (It should be smaller than what it is in the pic as well, I couldn't smallify it further without it being illegible during the scan).

Below it around the middle of the shoulderblade area is where the Slogan should be located. The lesser the words the better IMO.

IPB Image

Wow it's so cool! I want option 2, i prefer less words on the shirt ;)

I am very impressed. So many talented and creative folks in our forum, could it be love music = creative also? :D

IPB Image

It's pretty decent. Why not come up with a logo for SGH and we might very well use it!

I think its best we decide on the T-Shirt type first and then come up with a logo to match the shirt.

The logotype and typography in play is very important.

Xian Yi, after a T-shirt model is picked, I think we'd best leave the logo design to you. I'll provide feedback when you're online :)

Okay, I chose to do up designs for Top-Guns, Yotiao's and both of mine respectively.

Reason why I chose them is due to simplicity in design, little words included and overall possible high contrast when worn with standard blue jeans.

Its a flat colour rush job, don't have time to go into details and all that, but its the base colour one'd expect when wearing them.

Do take note that as a fashion sense, the pants that will match the colour of the T-Shirt is very important.

Err, I didn't want to draw any particular person as a model here so... here comes the country's non-legendary form mascot to the rescue! Hear the lion roar!

*reeks of cheese*

Okay okay, down to business.

First up, we've got Top-Gun's forum colour scheme, IMO, its quite matching apparently. This is one reason I do not want to keep the URL on the back of the collar -> Possibility of medium-long hair covering it:

IPB Image

Next up is Yotiao's, its simple but quite nice (no slogan yet):

IPB Image

Next is my first design, simple high-contrast taken into consideration, made my own logotype (which Xian Yi can probably refine)[No slogan yet]:

IPB Image

Similar to above design, but with URL placed higher up for backpackers:

IPB Image

i like ver zeph 1 in ver top gun's colour scheme.

great work btw thanks.

suggestion: would it be a good idea if we enlarge either of the following emoticons

IPB Image:cans:

and use it to fill up the space on the back below "SGHeadphones.net"? i feel that this can bring out the cyber atmosphere.

Edited by Theatre Of Dreams