yotiao

SGHeadphones Polo Tshirt Design

Zeph, you will need to check with Roasty if the factory has coloured sleeves polo tees.

I have to tell you this because there is limitation to the design we can make on a Polo tee. Of course, coloured collars and coloured trims around the sleeves are most likely possible.

Please PM Yotiao if you need the logo from her. Thanks.

Slogans :

Mind, Body, n Soul

IPB Image

Never Blend In

IPB Image

Im giving suggestions for slogans, so dont misunderstand, im not advocating ripping off other designs or alcohol lol

VERY IMPORTANT

Please Read

*Design student mode: On*

In general, I think we'd better avoid 'insulting' terms that place ourselves at a 'higher plane of sonic superiority' than the average person, even if it were true :)

If cost weren't an option, the more the words, the better, but I'd like to keep the design of the shirt as simple as possible, and that does include keeping the slogan as short as simple if possible.

Design wise, a high contrast colour would be advisable IMO (Though I recommend against some usual set of Complementary Colours), and the simplest one there are I can think of is:

-black/white

-midnight blue/white

Something more radical would be

-red/white

Easy on the eyes:

-Light blue/white (DO NOT choose CYAN, first word of warning, that colour is hard to go with others irregardless of situation)

Personally, I'd go with midnight blue and white, the contrast between the 2 colours is very powerful and to the eyes can be described as either 'sharp' or 'crisp' to say the least, all in a minimalist package form.

Also, this colour scheme should be able to match the SG headphones logo without much of a hitch if not at all.

As for the quote, I would suggest something simple, understandable and something that doesn't sound arrogant (We don't want to be brushed off as snobs don't we?), so here're a few suggestions from me (I know I'll reek of cheese):

Music Anyone? SGheadphones.net

Totally agree with Zephyron.

"Less is More" (not slogan), less text see more things.

Keep it simple to read & understand by others. So I opt for this very simple slogan & yet pronounce SGheadphones awareness.

Music Anyone?

SGheadphones.net

:party::party:

Edited by Qsilver

hey guyzZ, i found some nice music quotes:

Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Music is what feelings sound like.

Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence. ~Robert Fripp

Music is the universal language of mankind. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Outre-Mer

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post. Here's my suggestion for the slogan:

'Pimp Your Head'

sgHeadphones.net

I would prefer the shirt to be black with grey trimmings and the 'sgheadphones' logo on the front. :blush:

Simple and neat.

Just my 2 cents though...

How do you want to enjoy to your music today?
sgHeadphones.net

because i think we all come to this forum to learn (and to share) what those words in italics ask.

There is also Classical music, Jazz and Blues, R&B. Ain't no headbangers for serious audiophiles.

Top-Gun, i think we need not have the..

Sgheadphones.net

____________________.

maybe the previous ones could be helpful too. =)