Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

#sgheadphones on irc.galaxynet.org

well i think is too little people ... not kinda fun to drop by too ....when it have increase to alot of people then i "POP" in fun in the fun .. cos the only person there i know well is lekguan arr so sa happy.giflaugh.gif

Then u must come in more often mah... althought absence makes the heart grow fonder, we wouldn't get to know everyone well enough to miss everyone if u're away rite tongue.gif

Come in and share the fun, get to know everyone better, and you will see that its confirm, gurantee plus chop or $$ back a very nice place. (Just ask our recent new members who decided to drop by). We are getting more fellow forumers in the channel recently, so its definately getting more busy in there. party.gif

More than enough fun in the channel actually wink.gif

Too many and it will be 'noisy'

O.o ... well i dont kinda like mass chatting... very messy ... always confuse where is the topic ... poor me ... very sorry ... i have a very weak flash memory ... ! no.gifno.gif but i will try to 'POP' by ..

cool.gif ...

i am in a big mess .. that why i try to stay away on IRC .. but it also fun in other ways !! w00t.gif

Paging for lekguan:

"Kid , kid where are you? Please come to #Sgheadphones by 1 am Zeaclous has something to say to you"

-=End of Announcement=-

.... what in the happening ... paging ... why not PM lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

lets go irc for now mad.gif

BUMP........Calling all sgheadphone forumers, one of our esteemed fellow member needs the counsel of those who are wise in matters of the heart tongue.giftongue.gif , come join the channel and save him from being run over by cupid's truck kicking.gif before he gets any more colorful from having to hold his hormones in check w00t.gif

Edited by kenshinz

who is that guy? w00t.gif

Edited by Blues

Woo kenshinz you are really pro ... !!! lol.gif