Sign in to follow this  
cranberries

Sennheiser HD600 the best?

Sure why not...

N@Z,

Could you bring the Clou Red for the meet. It ain't bulky or heavy.

Cool then we can do a A/B comparison of the HD600 cables

I'm interested to hear the differences compared with the Equinox (& Cardas if anyone has it.)

lengcm has the Equinox....goody.......a shootout between cables........in a noisy environment......a real test if one claims to have golden ears..... lol.gifheadphone.gif

Well the environment needn't be noisy as there's a "lobby" area of sorts. Hopefully we can keep the noise level down - at least for the "morning session". After lunch, pandora's box will open I'm sure.

Yup seems like a sound (pun intended rolleyes.gif ) idea, go early for those who want to have a proper listen but then again if the guy bringing the gear is late... biggrin.gif I don't think we have the privilidge of setting up the gear a day earlier like the last meet.

Yup seems like a sound (pun intended rolleyes.gif ) idea, go early for those who want to have a proper listen but then again if the guy bringing the gear is late... biggrin.gif I don't think we have the privilidge of setting up the gear a day earlier like the last meet.

N@z we are able to setup the equipment a day before.

Oh that's good, does every one know about this so that the gear is set up in advance & meet will be on auditions & listening only on the actual day.

Ramiesh has a good idea I think. But if you were to collect N@Z from the airport and find the equipment Im sure it is possible. tongue.giflol.giflol.gif