Sign in to follow this  
mouz

Mini3 Front/Back Panel group buy

Hope you guys will like the panels after receiving from heady bro! :lol:

I had done 15 sets, so got 2 extra if anyone is still interested.

Btw the countersunk have cause the sides of the acrylic be quite fragile. Do be more careful when screwing in and out the panels. :D

Here are the pics of the panels. Sorry for the dust particles - very hard to remove them with airblasts, didn't want to wipe the panels yet.

DSC_0655.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

Here are the pics of the panels. Sorry for the dust particles - very hard to remove them with airblasts, didn't want to wipe the panels yet.

The "burnt" marks at the edges of the countersunk can be wiped off, using ur fingernail n a tissue. :beer:

Guys,

If you want to collect the panels from me, please pm me to make arrangements. Otherwise will wait until mouz return and then we organise the collection. Is this ok?

I'm interested in a set, call me 81330555

Hope you guys will like the panels after receiving from heady bro! :lol:

I had done 15 sets, so got 2 extra if anyone is still interested.

Btw the countersunk have cause the sides of the acrylic be quite fragile. Do be more careful when screwing in and out the panels. :D

Guys,

If you want to collect the panels from me, please pm me to make arrangements. Otherwise will wait until mouz return and then we organise the collection. Is this ok?

Is our dear Mouz bro back? :))

Is our dear Mouz bro back? :))

Seems like bro mouz is still enjoying himself overseas. I just returned early this morning. I don't know if you guys want to wait till mouz is back or want to collect from me at Simei MRT at night, 9pm this weekend?

Please let me know and I will organise a collection this weekend.

Regards

Hi guys, I'm back! :D

Welcome back!!

Seems like bro mouz is still enjoying himself overseas. I just returned early this morning. I don't know if you guys want to wait till mouz is back or want to collect from me at Simei MRT at night, 9pm this weekend?

Regards

Bro mouz is back :)) I'm not in a hurry to get the panels, so will follow the crowd along. Thanks heady!

Regards

Hi Heady, no prob this weekend but which day do u wanna organise the collection? Sat or Sun?

Hi Heady, no prob this weekend but which day do u wanna organise the collection? Sat or Sun?

Either day is ok with me. I was going to see which day more popular.

would prefer Saturday :)

Since no one else respond, it is set then, Sat 1 Dec 9pm at Simei MRT, behind 7-11 store, I will be sitting on the curbside of the pedestrian walkway.

regards.

Since no one else respond, it is set then, Sat 1 Dec 9pm at Simei MRT, behind 7-11 store, I will be sitting on the curbside of the pedestrian walkway.

regards.

Roger! See ya tmr then :))

regards.

Look for plumb ah-pek with short sparse graying hair, in shorts and rubber slippers. T-shirt can only be determined on that day. :lol: