Sign in to follow this  
mouz

Mini3 Front/Back Panel group buy

Thanks Heady for all that you've done so far when I wasn't around, Great Job! :D

Hi Guys, fyi, I'll be taking over the distribution of the panels. I'll be arranging 2 collection times and they will be as per below.

1. 3 Dec, Jurong East MRT, 1715-1730

2. 7 Dec, Bedok MRT, 1805-1820

Do note that I'll be leaving after the time frame stated above. Hope you guys understand I got other commitments to attend to. If you guys need to contact me, can PM me for my number? BTW, you guys might want to know that there are some things which are call 'bots' that 'crawl' around public websites to gather contact info such as HP numbers or email addresses. Main purpose? To spam. So it's not really safe to leave your HP or email addresses online.

Edited by mouz

Hi guys, can the following gentleman PM me to arrange for collection of panels ? :) thanks

Preferably any MRT station between Jurong east to tanah merah 520-620, Monday to Friday.

demonicangelz

iewgmail

aegisoframe

adn6244

kahchun

Hi guys, can the following gentleman PM me to arrange for collection of panels ? Preferably any MRT station between Jurong east to tanah merah 520-620, Monday to Friday. :)

demonicangelz

iewgmail

aegisoframe

adn6244

kahchun

haha. i delayed it till now and yet to collect it.

can i give it away to anyone that wish to diy their own mini3?

as i got my own panels made already. =)

Mouz...i haven't collected mine? I really need to check as I haven't build it yet.

If I have collected mine, can I take over the set that iewgnail let go?

Thanks.

Edited by adn6244

K lah, adn6244, u got 2 sets than. 2 more extra, anyone wants?

Edited by mouz

Sorry guys, made a mistake, its actually one xtra set left. Forgot to take one set for myself. Priority will be given to grp buy participants first.

Sorry guys, made a mistake, its actually one xtra set left. Forgot to take one set for myself. Priority will be given to grp buy participants first.

If no one claims it, can I have the extra set? Thanks mouz.

Ok heady, its urs than :)

How's ur mini3 coming along? I'm still stuck at looking for shorts, so irritating, it just flashed a few ohms n goes to zero everytime i checked. Can't see the short anywhere. BTW, any of you guys got any spares for the cap below for sale (C8, C7 positions)?

multilayer ceramic X7R capacitor 0.1µF 50V

Mouz,

I like your attitude, never say die!! The ceramic capacitor should be easy to get from SLT.

Why don't you pass the pcb to me when we meet for the faceplate. I will welcome the challenge to debug the pcb for you. (Not promising I can do it ... :) )

My first Mini3 was finished a couple of months ago. Sounds good, better than the Go-vibe Petite I bought but close fight with Pimeta except that the Pimeta size is a lot bigger.

Edited by heady

Thanks for the offer heady, think I ll try it on my own first lah, I'll give u a call when i surrender. Anyway, I went thru the headwize forums, seems those readings of shorts and back to zero are normal, so gonna go ahead wif the rest first.

http://headwize.com/ubb/showpost.php?fnum=...d=65823&fpage=6

BTW, u free tomorrow night for collection? I can meet u up at Simei MRT behind the station gates around 610-620 as always.

Thanks for the offer heady, think I ll try it on my own first lah, I'll give u a call when i surrender. Anyway, I went thru the headwize forums, seems those readings of shorts and back to zero are normal, so gonna go ahead wif the rest first.

http://headwize.com/ubb/showpost.php?fnum=...d=65823&fpage=6

BTW, u free tomorrow night for collection? I can meet u up at Simei MRT behind the station gates around 610-620 as always.

Mouz,

By tmr you mean Tues evening abt 6.10 - 6.20pm? Should be ok. Give me an sms when you arrive. Will PM you my mobile number in case you haven't got it already. Thanks,

heady

Mouz,

By tmr you mean Tues evening abt 6.10 - 6.20pm? Should be ok. Give me an sms when you arrive. Will PM you my mobile number in case you haven't got it already. Thanks,

heady

Yup see u tomorrow