Cankin

Headamp Pico

hornet dun sounds gd but not as gd as the i-qube i believe... else ppl won't be trading them in :D

Has anyone here heard both the PICO and i-Qube?

I'll be receiving my PICO next week and wonder how it compares to the i-Qube.. Causeway Point is really really far from my place, so i'm pretty reluctant to make a trip down to do a comparison =x

Has anyone here heard both the PICO and i-Qube?

I'll be receiving my PICO next week and wonder how it compares to the i-Qube.. Causeway Point is really really far from my place, so i'm pretty reluctant to make a trip down to do a comparison =x

i'm gonna make a guess that the Pico will lose out slightly to iQube but it will beat the Predator easily.

My PICO will be arriving tomorrow with any luck :P

Went down to Jaben to try their demo unit, it's just awesome.

IMO, the PICO and preddie are two different cups of tea.

Has anyone finally compared the Pico to the iQube? For the Pico, is there a huge price dif between Jaben & direct from Justin?

The design team for iQube looks impressive but the Pico seems so much more versatile with the USB DAC. Makes a great travel companion with a good pair of IEM.

Has anyone finally compared the Pico to the iQube? For the Pico, is there a huge price dif between Jaben & direct from Justin?

The design team for iQube looks impressive but the Pico seems so much more versatile with the USB DAC. Makes a great travel companion with a good pair of IEM.

aside from a laptop, which travel source do you have that has USB digital out?

Edited by sghound

Just my laptop; I don't have a MP3 player, so everything revolves around it when I'm outstationed.

Just my laptop; I don't have a MP3 player, so everything revolves around it when I'm outstationed.

in tat case, the Pico will be the ultimate all-rounder.

The other alternative would be the RSA Predator. Shorter waiting time :) I had checked with Jaben and there is no stock for the PICO at the moment. I have already placed an order with Justin of Headamp and ETA is mid june :)

I'll likely order a Pico, but I'm using a relatively modest MDR-EX90 with it and may end up upgrading this to get the best from it or use my Beyer 880 when not traveling.

I've yet to try one and to be frank, quite hard to believe that the sound is that great looking at the teeny size. However, it looks like something I can conveniently deploy anytime and anywhere.

It actually looks good in a utilitarian way. IMHO, the best looking after the Larocco.

Which colour did you picked? BTW, how much does it cost to send them to Sg?

I picked the gray. Black is too common a color and my current toma is also black (trying to sell it now :P)

It cost USD329 to Singapore, about $460. The waiting list is v long. more than 2mths if you place an order now

I picked the gray. Black is too common a color and my current toma is also black (trying to sell it now :P)

It cost USD329 to Singapore, about $460. The waiting list is v long. more than 2mths if you place an order now

hi there, is the 329USD inclusive of delivery to singapore? i am interested to make an order too =)

I waited 1 month for the pico and return it within 30days after comparing it with the i-qube, the amp section of the i-qube is simply more impressive in all aspect but if you need the DAC, then give it a skip and don't audition the i-qube. ;)

Thanks for sharing but can you provide some details on the source and phones used?