Sign in to follow this  
Tohwk

Advice: The Koss KSC-35 or the Sennheiser Mx-500

that's why the last time I said etys are the ultimate for portable

minus the microphonic of course.. you will be annoyed by those. Not unless you know how to clip it and so on.

Maybe someday I will save up for the etys again

If I may add, my very short experience with the KSC-35 is that it needs getting used to putting them on, but the sound is pretty big for a can of this nature, and I do mean 'BIG'. Ety's are different kinda 'B!7)H' if you know what I mean. Non of which are the same IMHO.

There's a very simple technique to putting them on, it takes only a few seconds to put on once you know how.

I'd also like to mention to the person responsible for the mass order to take into account of shipping (& any other) cost to be divided amongst all the participants.

There's a very simple technique to putting them on, it takes only a few seconds to put on once you know how.

I'd also like to mention to the person responsible for the mass order to take into account of shipping (& any other) cost to be divided amongst all the participants.

Don't worry dude, all has been taken care of. The amount you see in that thread includes shipping and cost of each piece.

hi shuy,

I would suggest that you go for portable DIY amps like cmoy or even mint. I know nuts about diy amps. Thus, you might want to ask for the help of some diy-ers like firefox, jasonhanjk etc if they want to do it for you.

Alternatively, you can also buy a used pair the head-fi.org gear for sale/trade. I've tried the sipher's cmoy. It costs around 50 USD according to him. So it's around there.. 100 sin dollar , i think. The bass is alot tighter.

unfortunately the scv maxonline connection screws up.. I can't log into head-fi for the past few days, otherwise I can give you the link to that mod. You can find it , try : ksc-35 mod

ic ic... thanks!

do u have a link to any webpage that teaches abt wat an amp does, n all the CMOY n META stuff? kinda interested hehe.....

Essential reading: http://tangentsoft.net/audio/

Ive been reading that link lots N@Z. wink.gif im sure you have too. me = DIY newbie tongue.gif

Matbon you make no sense. tongue.gif

GROUP HUG! grouphug.gif

ok, back on topic, or you could consider an e2.

Out of curiousity,I unsderstand that KOSS has a lifetime warranty on it's products. Does the KSC-35 qualify? It's supposedly a discountinued model. Thanks. (question has also been posted in HWZ)

yep it has lifetime warranty, just send back to koss and they should send you a brand new pair, provided they're still manufacturing that headphone