Sign in to follow this  
lekguan

Edit: Discussion on Shure and Etymotic earbuds

etymotic can be had from hung bros, sls 3rd level

not sure about shure

Think I've decided on Etymotic ER-6. Where and how much if you know of any shop other than hung bro. Any comments appreciated.

Shure e1c sounds like quite a deal as well. Any comments/localshops/price?

Edited by lekguan

One guy in Australia I've seen selling etys for $500au. any good? unsure.gifph34r.gif

what model ety er4p/s?

how much is 1 AUD to SGD ?

tell me those and I can tell you whether they are worth any money.

at 200 usd, they're one of the most neutral/balanced phone with superb isolation and very 'personal' feel

At AU$500 sounds like the ER 4S/P, Blues Guy has it spot on these babies are ruthlessly revealing and are a pain to drive properly, save yourselves some good source and amp then consider the ER 4 S or P, as for the ER 6 I have no comment whatsoever. The Shure's nothing you've read that I haven't etys.gif

It cost in excess of AU$500 to get it from Headroom including FedEx shipping so it seems representative if the quoted price is for brand new, complete set (box, manual, clip, extra silicone/foam tips, 1/8" to 1/4" adapter & extra filters with tool). Note there is no difference in price whether you get P or S. I suggest you go straight to S since you are intending to get an amp in the future.

If you like the AKG K501 you will like these.

STOP trying to bully me!

I've got no $$ for ER-4P biggrin.gif

Anyone knows more about about ER-6 or Shure E1c?

Where and how much in SG??

Seems only blues guy knows Hung bros

If no reply on $$ and shop guess I've gotta go down SLS see for myself.

Edited by lekguan

The only other canalphone I tried was the ER6 & I hated those but in its defence it is more sensitive to getting a good seal inorder to sound good.

No idea on it's price in SG but headroom's price (shipping included) seems representative of the usual price in SLS.

I'm pretty sure Shure has a local company in Singapore because I just saw a taxi ad with the Shure logo, and the website www.shureaudio.com. (At office now)

ask Barradio, he's got Shures!

I found the shop, #01-28 in Sim Lim Square is the dealer, the Shure E2s is SG$193 before GST.

E&E has central offices located at 285 Outram Road, Singapore, 169069. They can be reached via telephone at (65) 223 5873, or by fax at (65) 225 3709. Extensive information about the company is also available on the Web at www.eneplsin.com.sg.

Just called them to ask about the price of the E2s, more expensive than importing from overseas... blink.gif

Local Price Sticky thread updated for the above.