ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

what you ordered? sounds poisonous.

Something very basic that most have but costly for the one we saw. Comes with a raincoat. :grin:

It is simple comparing against all the posting I have seen here with all the Tweaks that you guys have done! :thumbup:

I'm still very new to this hobby and am learning from all the pros here. Been very curious about the benefit of these Tweaks on my setup and perhaps may consider some suggestions.

I'm also a newbie, started this hobby for slightly more than a year.

One lesson learnt, the more question you ask, the more you spend. There's always a devil in us that say:"What if..........." :grin:

Edited by ical

Come to think about it that's why we call it a Hobby right? Constantly seeking to improve and spending the time and monies on our beloved Hobby.

Come to think about it that's why we call it a Hobby right? Constantly seeking to improve and spending the time and monies on our beloved Hobby.

Nice Rig Allan!

I may say you have a very good setup already seeing the CEC as a transport to you Benchmark and finally a Earmax Silver. Your rig seems to be better than mine. :drool:

For tweaks try the link below:

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=9874

My advise start with Footers a Disc Mat and some QR8s. then try the other tweaks after. As with the DARTH ELDERS (not mentioning people like Jig, Kidult and Cal :whistle: ). The biggest effect of the tweaks are usually at Source.

If you have time you can clean your connections with Contact Cleaners then apply Some Sill Clear or Caig Pro Gold. this will give you immediate improvement. B)

*As your starting on tweaks... I have to say sorry for your wallet. :moneyflies:

i would say, it all becus of the MUSIC we love :grin::grin:

You bought the TITE-35S footers too?

hehe sudden is it?

my rigs r on overdrive....i need to try back my kingrex psu with rr-77

dun worry kachui i wont be needing it back fast hehe

need c my 3 cans can handle the extreme soundstage with my new powercords.... :grin:

Thanks jojo_b2 for the advice and information. Yes! you are right kidult that music is the main reason we are in this hobby. :cans: I will try my best not to be poisoned in here. :grin:

Thanks jojo_b2 for the advice and information. Yes! you are right kidult that music is the main reason we are in this hobby. :cans: I will try my best not to be poisoned in here. :grin:

You're welcome. :thumbup: But on the poison thing... "May the FORCE be with you..." :whistle:

you are already self poison upon registered to sgheadphones :grin::grin:

welcome to the poison world :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Haha, good luck trying.

Look at me, was all happy with my Stax until I met these guys and ended up ordering a HF2!

Not to mention all those tweaks, which incidentally have been in storage as my setup still in boxes.

:grin: Buy and buy and keep one side.. :P

Cannot say like that leh. If cow don't want to drink water, there's no way to force it. :grin:

Cannot say like that leh. If cow don't want to drink water, there's no way to force it. :grin:

Damn that thirsty cow! :grin:

So how was the trip to Stereo today??? Anyone "benefited" (aside from Aron) from retail therapy? :whistle:

A lot of things to see there but nothing to buy. And the one I'm interested is not for sale. So end up doing a shopping spree at Sembawang and Gramophone.

Did Aron say when the PS1k will arrive? Curious to find out how it performs.

By the way, is the Silclear avail at Plaza Sing outlet?

On a side note, anyone ever tried the Grado HP1 & PS1? What are the differences?

Edited by jig_sg

Still no news. :cry: Everyone is waiting for it. It'll be interesting to compare the three new kings.

Saw a few bottle today. You might want to call Aron to reserve just in case before going down.

There's a HP1 for sale at Headfi. We'll know if you get it. :grin: