ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Different sound. Good also. Different mood, different cans.

different amp, (may be) different source too :grin::grin:

Lets go for a different Rig w/ custom paired tweaks. :whistle: Like a rig w/ Crystal cables and another rig on nordost. Hehe! ^_^

Been waiting for the new version 3 JMoney Audio handmade lambskin headbands for a long time and finally it arrive at Stereo yesterday. Stock is still in the box when I'm there.

The padding is very thick, wide and very comfortable! It fit my head very well compare to stock. Reminds me of my old "cushion" Denon. Make my GS1000 looks better too.

Mine is brown in color.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Been waiting for the new version 3 JMoney Audio handmade lambskin headbands for a long time and finally it arrive at Stereo yesterday. Stock is still in the box when I'm there.

The padding is very thick, wide and very comfortable! It fit my head very well compare to stock. Reminds me of my old "cushion" Denon. Make my GS1000 looks better too.

Mine is brown in color.

Thought you were selling those? Why still "upgrade" them?

think he's collecting Grado headphones now :grin:

btw, nice headband :thumbup:

wonder does it look nice on HF-2??

Edited by kidult

:sign0006:

HF2 are on it's last run 500 are to be made and sale will end on July 31st so which ever comes first. Anyone interested make your orders. =)

:b2t

Waah, I didn't know the headbands came in :bash: so I went and got mine from a promotion. good thing Jeremy the owner of Jmoney took notice and offered for a refund and ask me tyo get from aaron. Hope to get mine tomorrow. :drool:

@ical

Doyou know if they can install the headband for you at Stereo? I'm scared of doing something wrong on my RS1. :helpsmilie:

Edited by jojo_b2

@ical

Doyou know if they can install the headband for you at Stereo? I'm scared of doing something wrong on my RS1. :helpsmilie:

Actually it very easy, just twist and pull. I installed it myself without any problem.

Funny is my GS1000 seem to sound fuller now. Maybe my mind playing tricks. :think:

Edited by ical

Yes, just twist and pull. I was scared I would spoil it, but the block comes off pretty easily. And the new headband is REALLY thick! BTW cal, you installed wrong way. Insignia supposed to be on the outside. :doh:

On another note, read somewhere that all the batches of HF2 from now on will be special F1 series...

Edited by uberburger101

Damn! You're sure? I keep thinking why the logo is facing in. But the other side don't have padded at all.

Damn! You're sure? I keep thinking why the logo is facing in. But the other side don't have padded at all.

You got it right-lah...the logo should be inside, according to Jmoney...the padded side is inside with the logo...he put it inside as some may not like the logo to be seen.

Refer to this thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f38/jmoney-a...15/index12.html

Thanks for the info!

BTW cal, you installed wrong way. Insignia supposed to be on the outside. :doh:

:bash::bash::bash: