ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

From woodie to full metal now. :party:

IPB Image

Congrats on your new toy! Like the look of the PS1000 and Phonitor together...old school looking amp with an old school looking can. :thumbup:

Edited by Kachui

Your setup really looks beautiful. :thumbup: Now for some metal stands. :whistle:

How's the PS1000 w/ the phonitor? With the ED8 the Phonitor was a no brainer. Synergy is one of the best I've heard so far. =)

Thanks guys.

It sound good of the box. After warm up for an hour, it sound even better! Been "pinching and turning" the setting all nite. I understand it better now after all the foreplay. :grin::grin: The effect is not day and nite but very obvious for me especially in controlled environment like my listening room. Luckily it matches both PS1000 and ED8 very well. :sweat: Especially the ED8. Maybe both are made in Germany.

I believe we make a mistake with it's CENTRE setting yesterday, making it sound slightly clinical. :bash: Best setting for me so far is CENTRE: Off, CROS/SPK: On, CROSSFEED: 3, SPK ANGLE: 40. The power to control the mid and soundstage is great!! Will have to wait for it to burn in and more experiment before I can say more.

It another league compare to my Yamamoto which I've no regrets letting it go. There's so much power in SPL! :prettyprincess:

Jojo, I'll take note of your suggestion. :bash:

Edited by ical

Thanks guys.

It sound good of the box. After warm up for an hour, it sound even better! Been "pinching and turning" the setting all nite. I understand it better now after all the foreplay. :grin::grin:

SONG BO!?!?! :grin::grin:

Told you! Its ALL in the fingers!!! :P:P:P:P

Must come by one day when its all burned-in, warmed-up to "molest" the SPL! :drool::wacko::lol::blink::P:P

Well, you've got 2-3 weeks with the SPL BEFORE the HP4 is re-stocked! :))

Edited by jig_sg

SONG BO!?!?! :grin::grin:

Told you! Its ALL in the fingers!!! :P:P:P:P

Must come by one day when its all burned-in, warmed-up to "molest" the SPL! :drool::wacko::lol::blink::P:P

Well, you've got 2-3 weeks with the SPL BEFORE the HP4 is re-stocked! :))

You need to pay to do that to the Fornicator, I mean the Phonitor... :grin:

And if you are thinking of doing the same thing to the HP4...I suggest you wear a con...I mean glove...it sounds more contagious than H1N1.

Edited by Kachui

You need to pay to do that to the Fornicator, I mean the Phonitor... :grin:

And if you are thinking of doing the same thing to the HP4...I suggest you wear a con...I mean glove...it sounds more contagious than H1N1.

Think you maybe right,. Would really love to stick my BIG headphone "plug" into them (may need to plug in & out a few times just to make sure its in properly :grin: ) and listen to the seductive oral... oops :P ... I mean aural music oozing through..... and through....

OOooooohhhh Aaaahhhh.... and not forgetting the finger exercises... with that soft glow from the "headlights".... Wooooaaaaahhhhh.... really cannot resist.... here I cum... oops again :P:P .. I meant, here I come. Must go and listen again and again and again and again and again... was really tempting, almost wanted to bring one home. :sweat:

Edited by jig_sg

... was really tempting, almost wanted to bring one home. :sweat:

Ai Bor?? stock is again limited. :grin:

@Cal

have you tried using your CD900st on your Phonitor. The CD900st is a Monitoring can anyway. We never kknow how it will be driven by the Phonitor. Just a random thought. :think:

On the other side of things. my obsession for RSA has been rekindled due to the unobtainability of those G... cans I really want. Lets see if I post anything for the next few months. :cry:

Thanks guys.

It sound good of the box. After warm up for an hour, it sound even better! Been "pinching and turning" the setting all nite. I understand it better now after all the foreplay. :grin::grin: The effect is not day and nite but very obvious for me especially in controlled environment like my listening room. Luckily it matches both PS1000 and ED8 very well. :sweat: Especially the ED8. Maybe both are made in Germany.

I believe we make a mistake with it's CENTRE setting yesterday, making it sound slightly clinical. :bash: Best setting for me so far is CENTRE: Off, CROS/SPK: On, CROSSFEED: 3, SPK ANGLE: 40. The power to control the mid and soundstage is great!! Will have to wait for it to burn in and more experiment before I can say more.

It another league compare to my Yamamoto which I've no regrets letting it go. There's so much power in SPL! :prettyprincess:

Jojo, I'll take note of your suggestion. :bash:

Woo Audio headphone stand look good

:drool::drool::drool:

didn't know you got it from aron yesterday night!

Right at the last minute... Eureka! A sale was made! Hurray! Nipple twitching begin!