ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Waah Some one sold a PS1 at Ebay for 2050USD last June 28. We totally missed it. ='/

I got Cold Feet at the last moment. maybe not for me. Also wondering on the PS1k. Lol! =)

Waah Some one sold a PS1 at Ebay for 2050USD last June 28. We totally missed it. ='/

Damn!! Missed it!

Damn!! Missed it!

Bro, don't think you were into Grados then, were you?

Get the Hp1 lor.

Already own the RS1 and GS1k at that time. :bash: Ever thought of HP1 but don't want to take the risk for it's price. Rather to go for PS1.

Edited by ical

To tell you the truth it was good I just heard the PS1 Just monday or I would have bought it myself and thought of my CC bill later. Lol! :sweat:

Already own the RS1 and GS1k at that time. :bash: Ever thought of HP1 but don't want to take the risk for it's price. Rather to go for PS1.

If can find I also buy.

PS-1?? u got to listen first ma.... maybe u dont like leh :bash: according to the owner, bass not as good as stax omega II :blink:

PS-1?? u got to listen first ma.... maybe u dont like leh :bash: according to the owner, bass not as good as stax omega II :blink:

Different sound. Good also. Different mood, different cans.

Different sound. Good also. Different mood, different cans.

i like this saying bro..different mood,different cans...haha!feel like using this..then use...how nice :cans: